Lance Bass's husband is throwing Britney under the bus

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

If Britney has happy back then or even ok with the cship, it still doesnt make it right

She was never ok. Bryan said so. Andrew Gallery was there with her to see she wasn't ok with it.

If she never said a peep to Lance, it means they were not in a private setting or they were not best friends. 

• Love 3
Just now, Applejack said:

She was never ok. Bryan said so. Andrew Gallery was there with her to see she wasn't ok with it.

If she never said a peep to Lance, it means they were not in a private setting or they were not best friends. 

I meant in 2016. Maybe when/if they saw her on her bday she was happy or whatever and wasnt bothered by the cship that much, but it still wouldnt make the whole thing right. Bc people around her seem to gaslight her a lot, that was I was referring to... If sometimes she wasnt fighting or was happier bc they gave her smt she wanted/needed (more time with her kids, trips, a new bf, whatever).

I dont believe they are best friends, I think they never were. When she was with JT, it seemed like she liked him but even back then I never got the impression JT cared that much about him. But they were with her backstage in 2016 on her bday, so maybe they talked about life, things in general. Or maybe she seemed happy, said to him her life was great, he believed and thought everything was amazing for her. It doesnt matter if she lied or was being true, the cship wasnt and still isnt ok, that was my point.

This dude keeps bringing up 2008 but at the same time why aren’t the fans arguing with him telling him this has nothing to do with that. None of us deny she was in a bad way and needed someone to intervene, the problem we have is that this intervention has gone on for over a decade and that this intervention, obvi the cship is for people who straight up can’t function yet she’s been working all this time, that she’s too sick to control her own life but not too sick to make money that she has no control over, it’s a total contradiction.

These fans keep going in circles with him but are really not saying anything of substance.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Karmickiss said:

I’m dead at him stating “ You guys don’t have facts! We have facts!” And then saying “who tf is Lou Taylor” 💀

Thats what gets me. On the podcast they chop it up to being a big conspiracy that she is being held captive in her house. That alone proves to me they didn't do their research because its not  about that at all! 

Then they say she looks happy on ig so the conservatorship is working but then turn around and use her ig as a reason why she needs it. Which is it? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

This dude keeps bringing up 2008 but at the same time why aren’t the fans arguing with him telling him this has nothing to do with that. None of us deny she was in a bad way and needed someone to intervene, the problem we have is that this intervention has gone on for over a decade and that this intervention, obvi the cship is for people who straight up can’t function yet she’s been working all this time, that she’s too sick to control her own life but not too sick to make money that she has no control over, it’s a total contradiction.

These fans keep going in circles with him but are really not saying anything of substance.

It wasn't fine in 2008 either. How was she working the same job as always as soon as it got approved? How was he okay with her abusive father as her caretaker?

Even though you mean the questions that prompted the 3 hour rant, I'm not gonna see that lol, but yeah, 2008 wasn't fine either.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It wasn't fine in 2008 either. How was she working the same job as always as soon as it got approved? How was he okay with her abusive father as her caretaker?

Even though you mean the questions that prompted the 3 hour rant, I'm not gonna see that lol, but yeah, 2008 wasn't fine either.

Look I’m 100% free Britney but I’m not gonna deny that something had to be done but that temp cship should have NEVER EVER been made permanent AND they shouldn’t have pushed her right back into work if she was soooo sick that such a drastic measure had to be taken.

All I’m saying is this dude seems to be hung up on her breakdown since he keeps bringing it up and this movement isn’t really about that, it’s about the decade long fallout from that breakdown, those fans should elaborate more.

11 hours ago, crystaldaly said:

... at this very moment on twitter: https://twitter.com/MichaelTurchin/with_replies

He was talking about her "mental breakdown" and that the conservationship was needed.
He claimed she was so ill that she couldn't even remember her best friend (Lance) and her family members.
Lance is close to Jamie Lynn - obviously.
Britney has changed, she's so different now, but at least she's better.
And of course we, fans know absolutely nothing.

Thoughts?

Who would remember that piece of trash? I consider it a blessing that she forgot about him.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, crystaldaly said:

... at this very moment on twitter: https://twitter.com/MichaelTurchin/with_replies

He was talking about her "mental breakdown" and that the conservationship was needed.
He claimed she was so ill that she couldn't even remember her best friend (Lance) and her family members.
Lance is close to Jamie Lynn - obviously.
Britney has changed, she's so different now, but at least she's better.
And of course we, fans know absolutely nothing.

Thoughts?

Since when Lance was her best friend?:parisok: I know there were close.But besties?Really?

12 minutes ago, s&m said:

Does he really think we buy the story that she didn’t remember who her family was? 

It can happen with dissociative disorders. Once I asked my husband when I was dissociating that "since when do you live here??" Because I was in a state when I remembered him, but not as my life partner or spouse. When it "comes out" for the first time - I was 28 when I first had dissociative amnesia - then it is possible that it takes months to pull yourself together again, so you can be in this weird state because of amnesia walls between your different personalities. Your brain is desperately trying to keep things hidden from you, the main personality (host), so maybe Britney wasn't Britney in those times, and the other personality didn't remember some friends or relatives.

Of course this is just a theory, but it makes sense for me, and I'm suspicious she has some kind of dissociative disorder, there are many signs of it.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, crystaldaly said:

It can happen with dissociative disorders. Once I asked my husband when I was dissociating that "since when do you live here??" Because I was in a state when I remembered him, but not as my life partner or spouse. When it "comes out" for the first time - I was 28 when I first had dissociative amnesia - then it is possible that it takes months to pull yourself together again, so you can be in this weird state because of amnesia walls between your different personalities. Your brain is desperately trying to keep things hidden from you, the main personality (host), so maybe Britney wasn't Britney in those times, and the other personality didn't remember some friends or relatives.

Of course this is just a theory, but it makes sense for me, and I'm suspicious she has some kind of dissociative disorder, there are many signs of it.

I hope I don't get bashed for saying this but I've thought about this relating to DID(dissociative identity disorder) and I want to clarify that in no way does it excuse a conservatorship and it's not a disability in any way. I follow 2 women who have DID on Youtube and they live completely independent normal lives. It's definitely something I've wondered with Britney because of the british accent etc. but yeah anyway Lance & his bf are still clowns for speaking ignorantly about her current situation and even for back then because they're not psychologists lol.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, crystaldaly said:

Thank you for your explanation.. It makes sense but I don’t believe Britney has some kind of severe mental disorder apart from Anxiety. The whole stayin up all night back then I think it was depression 

• Love 4