Lance Bass's husband is throwing Britney under the bus

11 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

What actual personal experience is he even referring to?? Was he even around Lance at the time of her breakdown??  :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:  And even if he was Lance wasn’t around Britney for years prior to that. I highly doubt this guy has ever met Britney.  It sounds like he’s just talking **** based off of what he’s heard from Lance. It just comes off as desperate and attention seeking. He can go back to being a no one now :mcwave:

Unfortunately he has met her there is a picture with him but I low key think he has something against her. When he recounts his time with her he states she reaked of cigarettes which however true it may be i feel like he always jumps at the opportunity to speak negatively. 

The whole i know her sister thing doesn't mean anything either because its not like jl is gonna go around saying yes i am trying to take my sisters money. These people around her are manipulative. I dont know why they think they would just come out and say how corrupt they are.

• Like 7
8 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Lmao Britney had so much on her plate back in 2007/08. Friend from 99 was least of her worries back then.

He can simply stfu

Did he delete his trash tweet I can't find it ?

Honestly. He sounds like a pressed fool. It is also really gross to trash her when she is in a place where she cannot even speak for herself.

• Like 5

It's completely fine thinking someone you were worried about a decade ago should remain without civil rights when as soon as her life got handed to other people's control they had her working like a mule anyways. Of course any doctor having declared her incapable would have agreed to sign her off on a world tour immediately.

If Lance and her were best friends, I'm so sorry she has been around these selfish leeches for such a long time. Jensen didn't treat Britney like an invalid last year on Instagram -- Jensen was proud of Britney (going to the court, although vaguely implied), even though she can't talk about the situation. But here we have Lance's boyfriend talking about everything he heard from this dumb *****, without any consideration for Britney. Yes, his life doesn't revolve around Britney, so I guess Lance isn't really her best friend.

To me, it just sounds Britney realized he was a leech and pretended Lance didn't exist, just like she cut off her family and friends for taking advantage of her. He just sounds like an *** - they both do. I almost can't believe Britney might have considered him her friend once or still does (but it doesn't sound like it's the latter).

"She wasn't in the right state of mind when she let a paparazzo control her every move" = he sounds uninformed. When hasn't she been controlled by "paparazzi", or media leeches? I'm pretty sure "they" never stopped controlling her. But this is beyond the point, right?

I'm pissed off at this dumb misogynist *****. When you see obvious signs of abuse (being placed in her abusive father's care; having a mental health issue yet being worked like a mule anyways) you speak up. That's what any regular person would do, but you would expect that a "best friend" would do all those questionings without the hesitation a stranger would feel. Hope Lance and his dumb bf reads this and stop pretending they know something.

I'm ******* mad at this *****

• Love 3
  • Like 6

Lance is her best friend (lmao) then why didn’t he speak out about her doing Circus/going back to work so quick? Johnny Wright did. Serious question, I can barely even remember Britney mentioning Lance in interviews etc so that’s interesting for a ‘best friend’ lol, were they ever that close? I mean I know they are (or were) friends but he sounds like another man exaggerating his importance in Britney’s life, honestly I put him on the same level as Jason Alexander lol. His husband gives me vibes like the Billy make up dude who kept dragging fans/exhale. They’re butthurt ppl dragged them so lashing out, how pathetic they try to discredit Britney because their egos got hurt, pathetic little boys. We all know Britney went through hard times, no one denied that. Doesn’t justify a c-ship 12 yrs later and IF she’s so unwell why does she support the entire family financially? They should be supporting her if she was that unwell. Lance should tell his husband to STFU if he actually cared about Britney, he would put his bruised ego aside, she doesn’t control if fans called Lance a flop and some names yet his husband out here talking **** publicly that can make things worse for her because his feelings got hurt, some ‘friend’.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
40 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Unfortunately he has met her there is a picture with him but I low key think he has something against her. When he recounts his time with her he states she reaked of cigarettes which however true it may be i feel like he always jumps at the opportunity to speak negatively. 

Okay but that was how long ago now? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: I’m sure he hasn’t seen her recently to see for himself just how far she’s come. I agree with you, there has to be some personal vendetta against her or else why would he bring her up every chance he gets. Imagine how tired we are :parisok:

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Folks lance has always been a known liar. Nothing new. 

this is the one time i hope team Britney goes legal on these ********* 

They won't because it's helping their case. Whatever this bf said has finally triggered me because everyone was "omg no this is family's business."

We don't really want to know her personal business, but this mfer shouted every "misconception" he has to the world just so he can ""defend"" Britney's """best friend""" for not doing actual """"best friend"""" actions. THE WORST IS THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN SEE WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT!

No, Lance's bf, no one here gives a **** whether Lance is a self made man. We're here for Britney, a human being, just like the thousands of people under a conservatorship, who deserve to be treated as such -- human beings. If you're gonna say he's her """"best friend"""" then we'd best see best friend actions and not this ******* ****.

I'm sorry. This got me really mad 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Lance would do anything for publicity I wish he and his boyfriend would stfu

I would love to see if anyone else was under the restrictions she was. So many people have let her down it’s so sad

So I just went back and read the Tweets and Lance's bf states that they had an hour-long discussion with Britney 2 years ago but didnt Lance say that he hasn't spoken with Britney in almost a decade in a recent interview when asked about Free Britney?  

• Love 1

The point of the whole rant was defending Lance's words and Jamie Lynn's behavior, so he didn't mind throwing Britney under the bus for the cause.
He mentioned Sam Lufti (as the paparazzo, I don't think he meant Adnan) and I suppose Fe (as "like a mother") to let us assume she was agreed on this and was also involved. They are in contact with JL at the moment, so it seems little sister is desperately trying to save face behind the curtains.
So Lance was her neighbor and BEST FRIEND who was worried about her like everybody else in the industry, yet he didn't mind Britney to work like crazy 3 months later she had a "mental breakdown".
And he knows everything because they were talking with her for an hour on a birthday party 2 years ago. And talking about your husband's former best friend's personal struggles in public is totally fine, because everybody has some issues...

• Love 1
  • Like 4
39 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Okay but that was how long ago now? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: I’m sure he hasn’t seen her recently to see for himself just how far she’s come.

He saw her in 2016 backstage on her bday but acts as if it was just two years ago :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

41 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

there has to be some personal vendetta against her or else why would he bring her up every chance he gets. 

Buzz Louyear :jl:

12 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So I just went back and read the Tweets and Lance's bf states that they had an hour-long discussion with Britney 2 years ago but didnt Lance say that he hasn't spoken with Britney in almost a decade in a recent interview when asked about Free Britney?  

They saw Britney in 2016, there are pics. They were at the same radio show or whatever Britney performed on her bday. But so much **** happened between 2016 and now obviously. If Britney has happy back then or even ok with the cship, it still doesnt make it right. Also I bet they dont know much If they dont even know who Lou Taylor is aka the woman who helped Jamie to put Britney under the cship, smt that even Lynne talked about on her own book. If Lance really talks to JL, of course that snake with a huge chin wont mention Lou bc they are besties. Does he really think JL will drag her father too when they are close? He knows **** and pretend he knows everything only bc he met her once and Lance talk to Buzz Louyear. News flash for these flop attention ******: no one trusts that ugly jealous ***** living off her sisters fame and money, so she can **** off for all we care. 

Embarrassing, the last time they contact Britney probably was in 2016, that's It.

The sad thing is that I can see Lance and this husband will act as her BFFs If she gets her freedom.

The key part to me was Jamie Lynn being their source. I don't know If It's related, but remember when Taryn Manning did a post saying she was worried about Britney? That was deleted and the next day she did another one apolologizing to Britney and to clarify she didn't want media attention, and blaming us (Britney fans) to "make her" say something. Jamie Lynn saw and liked this post, but didn't like the deleted one.

JL most likely is one of the minions spreading concerns about her sister, she thinks she's really famous, If we pay attention to Bryan words from that cringe interview the whole family thinks they're like the Kardashians. JL probably contacts people from Britney past that ask how B is doing...

• Like 2