The Ace of Base box set should inspire other acts to do this

Spicechinodiva

Mariah carey isn't the only artist celebrating 30 years, Sweden's very own Ace of Base just issued a pretty cool box set containing the 4 studio albums under the original but iconic line up.

11 CDS and a DVD. UK it's priced at £55, however as it's an import It's about 80 dollars and a shipping and handling charged. My friend bought it for me as an early Christmas gift, she also pre ordered me Kylie's Disco with the website exclusive Cassette and exclusive Disco deluxe CD. 

Hopefully one Day Britney Spears couldn't do this kinda gem. 

It's a limited edition. But Playground and The BBC had to do a second print as pre orders on This box set completely sold out. A second print was made due to huge demand. 

FYI, outside a few remixes and Hidden Gems volume 2, Playground music Scandinavia has no plans on releasing the entire contents of the box set on digital and streaming platforms, as they feel it would ruin the box set becoming a highly sought and rare item one day. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived