Ellen DeGeneres addresses the workplace abuse controversy on season premiere: watch

So I don’t deny that all of this didnt happen but i have found it suspicious that all of this came up when new shows like Kelly Clarksons and now Drew Barrymores are coming up...and we all know how society thinks there can’t be more than one or a few women in the same line of business...:parisok:but i dont watch ellen and never really did. Sometimes I’d view her interviews with the celebs i like on youtube but thats it :oprah:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

So I don’t deny that all of this didnt happen but i have found it suspicious that all of this came up when new shows like Kelly Clarksons and now Drew Barrymores are coming up...and we all know how society thinks there can’t be more than one or a few women in the same line of business...:parisok:but i dont watch ellen and never really did. Sometimes I’d view her interviews with the celebs i like on youtube but thats it :oprah:

Ellen being horrible is not news. It only blew up because everyone was quarantining and cancel culture on Twitter is at its peak. A lot of people in LA have had/ heard of horrible Ellen experiences 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

I can't wait for the Super heartfelt crocodile tears and the "I thought they had enough privilege by working with me. Ungrateful" but of course, phrased differently. 

I feel like she would ‘take responsibility’ for the actions of the people directly under her (the ones she fired after the allegations). She can easily just blame everything on them and pretend.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Invitation said:

I feel like she would ‘take responsibility’ for the actions of the people directly under her (the ones she fired after the allegations). She can easily just blame everything on them and pretend.

I agree. Imagine the level of... For you to fire people instead of facing your responsabilities. Ha! 

• Like 3

Of course she still gets a season premiere and a free pass. If this happened to anyone else, especially someone without her ratings... they would have been cancelled right away or had a delayed premiere or had guest hosts until it was all resolved.

Why am I not surprised?  No one wants her crocodile tears and playing the blame game.

Tired Oh No GIF by Liverpool FC

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block