Justin Bieber gets a rose tattoo on his neck

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yes I agree. He already ruined his body so who cares at this point :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

He can go ahead and get fat now if he wants cause that *** appeal is gone forever.

Yeah I agree with you.

Less is more when it comes to tattoos.

And yeah he definitely lost his sx appeal after 2015-2016 during his Purpose era.

Which is a shame cause he used to be SO fkn hot!

Maybe its a good thing he's married cause honestly most girls are not into him anymore.

Selena dodged a bullet for sure!

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I agree with you.

Less is more when it comes to tattoos.

And yeah he definitely lost his sx appeal after 2015-2016 during his Purpose era.

Which is a shame cause he used to be SO fkn hot!

Maybe its a good thing he's married cause honestly most girls are not into him anymore.

Selena dodged a bullet for sure!

True. His shirtless rolling stone cover was peak Bieber imo, which is a shame because he’s still relatively young and could have kept serving thirst for many years to come. I can forgive the nasty mustache era cause at least that’s reversible but he’s really sealing his fate with these tatts that don’t look good now and will age even worse. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Dude when is enough??
He already is tatted up everywhere, he mind as well tattoo his ***!

I dont hate tattoos but when someone overdoes them, it looks BAD

I agree. Most of his tattoos are lazy designs. He has too many as well. I prefer when celebs have a few small designs here and there (like Britney). This new tattoo was... a choice.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Isla said:

I agree. Most of his tattoos are lazy designs. He has too many as well. I prefer when celebs have a few small designs here and there (like Britney). This new tattoo was... a choice.

Yeah he even has a tattoo of Selena on his left arm.

This proves how unstable and impulsive he is when it comes to tattoos.

I wouldnt be suprised if he got one of Hailey

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block