What if #ProjectRose is Britney's cry for help? ( Theory)

BONO Productions

IMG-20200909-052242.jpg
IMG-20200909-052246.jpg
IMG-20200909-052248.jpg
IMG-20200909-052253.jpg
IMG-20200909-052255.jpg
vw gti quarter mile

IMG-20200909-052842.jpg
vw gti quarter mile

Honestly, I also think Project Rose is just one of Britney's passion projects about her rose themed photoshoots at home. 

But looking back at her instagram posts, she usually leaves hints with the books she's posting. Like how a book she posted is about a woman with an abusive father, and all the stock photos that resembles slavery and deprivation of freedom. 

This article about a program called Project Rose deemed as a RESCUE operation for exploited and trafficked *** workers is interesting. 

LINK: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/av4eyb/in-arizona-project-rose-is-arresting-***-workers-to-save-them

THOUGHTS? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

It’s hard to believe as she is constantly looking off to the side and people say that it’s because she’s recalling or remembering or thinking but if it’s a passion project of hers, she would be looking directly at the camera most of the time. I mean I just took it as another explanation type thing like the candle incident of “one thing lead to another” as she specifically said “ so I’m sure many of you guys are wondering why I wear the same clothes all the time and I REALLY did wear the same clothes all the time BECAUSE of this...” 

maybe I’m thinking too much of it but she didn’t need to explain why she had to do that. She would just tease a secret project or hype it up. I mean she’s famous for wearing the same clothes every day, remember when she always wore the same plaid shirts so the paps will keep getting the same exact image no matter what day or time making their new images worthless. Maybe she’s trolling her own team. 

Archived