What are your favourite Michael Jackson songs?

Just now, Style. said:

I love his discography but my top favorite songs are definitely They Don’t Care About Us, Billie Jean, Dirty Diana, Thriller, Scream, Stranger In Moscow, Smooth Criminal, Beat It, BAD, Love Never Felt So Good, Earth Song and Black or White. ❤️

Love this list! :)

I absolutely love Stranger In Moscow it's perfection

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Omg you like You Rock My World :yesplease:

It's so good but kinda underrated imo

I think Beat It is very underrated too.

When they talk about their classics, they obviously always talk about Thriller, but then the favor other songs like Billie Jean or Bad, which, don't get me wrong, they're good, but I feel like they're a borefest IN COMPARISON to Beat It.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think Beat It is very underrated too.

When they talk about their classics, they obviously always talk about Thriller, but then the favor other songs like Billie Jean or Bad, which, don't get me wrong, they're good, but I feel like they're a borefest IN COMPARISON to Beat It.

That's a good point Beat It definitely isn't brought up as much as other classics, it's a really great song and the music video is so memorable!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block