New court documents filed by Jamie say Britney refused to make an appearance at The Zone, forcing him to refund $1 million advance

ronron

4 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I dont get why she could refuse to attend but didn’t refuse to record the video? Maybe she didnt have an issue with The Zone but for some other reason did not want to be there?

Also shook at the fact a quick lil’ appearence from her at the cheap mess only known by stans was worth $1M. Lmao and they want me to believe her fortune is only $57M. LMAOOO

Im pretty sure they know they cant force Her physically so when she says no to something they kinda negotiate with her Like “ ok maybe dont go but film a video saying u support it and we’ll let your bf stay the night“ and britney complies if she gets something she wants

its sad but i really think this is how it is

• Love 1
  • Like 5
9 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Speculation nation: she posted that video "breaking" her foot to try and legally get out of the appearance? I showed that video to several medical professionals without explanation, and they were not convinced the snap sound her foot makes in the video was real. :receipts2:

Give her an oscar and a sequel to crossroads! Queen of acting! Well now i understand why she posted that I never really understood the reason but a lot is making sense now

18 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I dont get why she could refuse to attend but didn’t refuse to record the video? Maybe she didnt have an issue with The Zone but for some other reason did not want to be there?

Also shook at the fact a quick lil’ appearence from her at the cheap mess only known by stans was worth $1M. Lmao and they want me to believe her fortune is only $57M. LMAOOO

They probably threatened her like they always have with her kids etc. or they guilt tripped her about her fans being upset or something.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Speculation nation: she posted that video "breaking" her foot to try and legally get out of the appearance? I showed that video to several medical professionals without explanation, and they were not convinced the snap sound her foot makes in the video was real. :receipts2:

It doesn't sound real, that's true. but I remember someone made a slower version of the video and it looked real :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

What's the source for this btw? I don't believe it. Legal documents don't go into pedantic detail like this until trial or something. 

they literally annexed an online article about #FreeBritney with pictures of signs made by fans and Britney shaving her head and her Planet 9 Instagram post on Sam Ingham's court document, and the text went as far as to address the conspiracy theories Jamie talked about, and all the situation about the media scrutiny the case is receiving. So why can't this document be real? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I don't know where it comes from but it could very well be part of their petition to put Andrew Wallet as co-conservator, since he self-credited as one of the people that made Britney's comeback possible and saved her from bankruptcy and kept her away of dangerous substances during her tours.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, generation glory said:

• We all saw that she hated doing The X Factor too. Poor thing bit her nails til they bled, had a horrible first day of filming. It was a dreadful experience for Britney but profitable for Jamie, Jason, Larry, Lou & Team CON.

but this is precisely why I say that not everything she's done she's been forced to do.

As much as she disliked the whole actual experience of being there, we know that she tried to convince the judge to reduce the conservatorship using her X Factor millionaire contract as a reason, so I think most of the things she's done these years of conservatorship, they didn't even have to directly force her to do them, but it was her trying to prove that she was able to stand on her own. Until she just had enough.

• Love 2

I don't really understand whats the angle of Jaimes team with all this? I mean britneys team filed documents saying how she wont work until Jaime is removed from the cship, and jaimes team response is saying how she is refusing to work for him? Wouldnt this response just serve as evidence for brineys case 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 5
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea tbh I remember seeing that and the ankle did look bad :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: So what is the truth.gif

I believe the ankle injury was real... But I also believe they jumped on that opportunity to use it as the reason why Britney couldn’t attend. Hence them shoving the video of the snap down our throats. Just like they used Jamie’s decaying colon as their reasoning for cancelling Domination. Which we know the truth about both now :checkit:

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but this is precisely why I say that not everything she's done she's been forced to do.

As much as she disliked the whole actual experience of being there, we know that she tried to convince the judge to reduce the conservatorship using her X Factor millionaire contract as a reason, so I think most of the things she's done these years of conservatorship, they didn't even have to directly force her to do them, but it was her trying to prove that she was able to stand on her own. Until she just had enough.

I can see that happening when it comes to filming of HIMYM that she did straight after the two hospitalizations coinciding with the start of the cship which ultimately lead to the Circus era. But before the Circus tour even started the cship was made permanent supposedly just for insurance purposes.

Since then it’s been a manipulative tactic used on Britney over and over. The twisted carrot and stick game. Do what we tell you to do then you’ll get this or that, such as vacations in Hawaii. It sounded kinda like a joke but she was serious. But she had to “earn” it in their eyes.

Britney never should’ve had to jump through so many hoops to prove to them she’s competent, stable and she be allowed to dissolve the cship in hopes of regaining her autonomy & joint custody of her children. Team Con kept moving the goal posts, they’d change the game while she’s playing along to their rules. Nothing she ever achieved would be good enough for them. They don’t want to let her go.  

I feel like Britney’s been going along to get along this whole time, mainly for the sake of her 2 children. Once Jamie’s actions with her son took away even more time with her sons Britney had nothing more to lose when it comes to what matters to her most: her children not the money. She had enough of putting up with their crap. Team Con had hoped Domination would restart later in 2019 but Britney’s not cooperating with Jamie & Co anymore. I don’t blame her one bit!!

• Like 7

Lord I hope the judge sees through this. They’ve literally just proved to the court that their main priority is Britney’s earnings, and not her wellbeing. She has enough money that she doesn’t have access to, it is disgusting that they would argue that this decision is justification for continuing a conservatorship.

Where is the incentive to partake in any form of work, for any amount of money, if you have no access to it? On top of this imagine if you were being given an allowance from an existing fortune, of your own making, that you would never spend in your lifetime with what you’re being given of it; again, where is the incentive to work? Pass.

It could also be argued that Britney has made a shrewd business move by declining to be associated with the tacky and pointless warehouse that is “The Zone”. If anything she is protecting her potential future earnings through a venture that would likely cheapen her brand. 
Britney has proved throughout her career that she has excellent instincts, why should this decision be perceived as negative?

I seriously hope that the courts do what is in Britney’s best interests, and facilitate linking her up with people who care about her, and not her money. To paraphrase  Cher - does anyone who is making money off this woman actually want her well?

#freebritney

• Love 7
  • Like 1

If Britney has been through in 2008-2020 what I think she has - it's a miracle she's still with us tbh. 

I wonder if they threatened to take Sam away since 2016 as both sons were getting older and they needed a new fresh threat to scare Brit with??? Very odd how Sam came on the scene and has been very ok with the cship up until recently where he's sitting on the fence.

• Love 1