Worst Single From Every Album: "In The Zone"

WORST SINGLE FROM IN THE ZONE  

480 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone! E22F9052-8E7E-4F11-BF09-393C0E9DFC31.gif I decided to make this little game where you have to choose the worst single from every Britney album. 

In Round 3 Anticipating was chosen as the worst single from Britney with 131 votes.

Round 4 is starting and you have to choose the worst single from In The Zone. I think that the era served really good singles and the choice isn’t really easy.

I’m going to choose Outrageous. I love that song really much, but I think that the other singles from that amazing album, are amazing. The era served a pop iconic hit, a duet with Madonna and one of her best ballads ever. 

You can share your choice with us down in the comments. 249362AE-6725-4E82-B66B-84B4000BA0C8.gif

itz.jpg.52cea706099d82efddda76c52e9f4241.jpg

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

100% Outrageous!
Sorry guys, whether u like the song/ MV or not, Britney hated the song and didn’t even want to do it

This song MV is the reason for the death of Primeney and I can never forgive it :crying1:

And to think the ITZ era could’ve extended till 2005, if it weren’t for that knee Inguiry :crying4:

Floprageous should’ve been replaced by Touch of my hand and Breathe on me :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

#Outrageousiscancelledparty :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing:

The album could’ve been at least 5x Platinum :crying3:

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

100% Outrageous!
Sorry guys, whether u like the song/ MV or not, Britney hated the song and didn’t even want to do it

This song MV is the reason for the death of Primeney and I can never forgive it :crying1:

And to think the ITZ era could’ve extended till 2005, if it weren’t for that knee Inguiry :crying4:

Floprageous should’ve been replaced by Touch of my hand and Breathe on me :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

#Outrageousiscancelledparty :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing:

Sonically, Outrageous has great production, sounds very polished and has a killer urban vibe to it. If you put aside the controversy surrounding the song, you'll see it for the pop masterpiece it is. :lessons: 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Sonically, Outrageous has great production, sounds very polished and has a killer urban vibe to it. If you put aside the controversy surrounding the song, you'll see it for the pop masterpiece it is. :lessons: 

It is pop brilliance but it destroyed everything :lessons:

Primeney died that day :lessons:

Do we care more about a song that peaked at #84 than one of the very greatest entertainers at the time :lessons:

She could’ve been performing as good as Beyoncé today :lessons:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Do we care more about a song that peaked at #84 than one of the very greatest entertainers at the time :lessons:

At least you acknowledged its pop brilliance...well I wouldn't say brilliance but Outrageous is everything I love about ITZney. Fierce, fun, fearless and in your face. Don't remind us of the rest. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Primeney was with us in M+M Tour and 2016-17 POM :lessons:

• Haha 3