On 9/8/2020 at 2:32 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

To this very day, I still think Lutfi was originally hired by Lou M. Taylor, Lynne, Kevin and Mark Vincent Kaplan (all working together as a team) to get Britney into rehab in early February 2007 so they could remove her custody rights.

Absolutely EVERYTHING points to this. It ALL lines up.

i always thought the same but if they worked together as a team then why did lynne throw sam under the bus after the cship was granted? was it part of the plan too to make lynne and jamie look good and make lufti the scapegoat? i mean everything makes sense until the circus era. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i always thought the same but if they worked together as a team then why did lynne throw sam under the bus after the cship was granted? was it part of the plan too to make lynne and jamie look good and make lufti the scapegoat? i mean everything makes sense until the circus era. 

They needed a scapegoat...And Lutfi fit the bill.

He's not a good guy by an stretch of the imagination...But they certainly did exaggerate their claims against him in order to secure the restraining order and explain the need for the permanent conservatorship ("susceptible to undue influence").

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, MoonArcher said:

Fans should be aware of that, bc they're basically believing he's a good guy now on his twitter.

Sam Lutfi is terrible, manipulated her many times, he called paparazzis every time Britney would leave the house, and he's partly responsible for what she went thru and the conservatorship.

The only "good" thing he did for Britney was to schedule her for her appointments regarding her kids custody battle and **** tests and that's it. Anyone could have helped her on that if they were so in life like her was.

Absolutely!

I made an entire thread about what a snake he is:

It really pains me to see people like Lisa McCarley and ThatSurpriseWitness liking his Tweets.

It tells me they haven't done even the basic research on the background of Britney's case, and are in this more for the instant Twitter fame than anything.

I hope I'm wrong about them, but at the very least it shows they're "newbies" who don't know the backstory.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I was under the impression that Brett was brought along by Lynne.

Brett was photographed with Britney starting in the summer of 2007...Before Jamie came into the picture.

Jamie and Pou were already planning the conservatorship though meaning she could have somehow been connected, I do find it strange though that she literally just vanished off the face of the earth 

On 9/7/2020 at 10:57 PM, Arckangel said:

i remember reading these articles a while ago...I wasnt into celebrity tabloid at the time and the info I used to get were from a fan site...but I dont remember these stories being published there

poor britney...she just needed one true good friend or relative by her side during these days to keep her at home for a peaceful month and get herself together instead of these people that made her go out, running in circles with her car and be exposed to the paparazzi