1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

****? Or Adderall? 

And "voluntary" is likely a legal term that means something quite different than the everyday use of the word.

****. Some articles:

Sam Lutfi claims Britney Spears was high on crystal ****
https://www.tampabay.com/content/sam-lutfi-claims-britney-spears-was-high-crystal-****/2092171/

SAM LUTFI
Brit's Ex-Nanny Is A LIAR
**** WAS In Brit's House
https://www.tmz.com/2012/10/29/sam-lutfi-britney-spears-nanny-crystal-****/

Toxic: Britney Spears Accused of **** Use, Dad Feared for Her Death in 2007
Former "manager" Sam Lutfi sues Spears family, claims singer shaved her head to hide **** abuse
https://www.spin.com/2012/10/britney-spears-sam-lufti-father-death-****/

Britney Spears trial: Ex-manager Sam Lutfi alleges singer abused amphetamines, crystal **** before public meltdown
https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/ex-manager-spears-blew-pills-meltdown-article-1.1187136

@Halseyfan

• Like 1

Thats when she cried outside the house.. She couldn't go in, her parents were there, and she didn't even trust Sam right there, she had no where to go, except crying on the pavements..
She trusted her mother, thats why she took her out of the house, buying cars, and Lutfi was all smilling for the camera.... ugh...

• Love 3
5 hours ago, joanhs said:

Thats when she cried outside the house.. She couldn't go in, her parents were there, and she didn't even trust Sam right there, she had no where to go, except crying on the pavements..
She trusted her mother, thats why she took her out of the house, buying cars, and Lutfi was all smilling for the camera.... ugh...

She didn't trust her mom. June 2007, the letter saying that Lynne should get away from Sean and JJ, Malibu, remember?

Lutfi was the one who brought them together again.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Arckangel said:

****. Some articles:

https://www.tampabay.com/content/sam-lutfi-claims-britney-spears-was-high-crystal-****/2092171/

SAM LUTFI
**** WAS In Brit's House

Former "manager" Sam Lutfi sues Spears family, claims singer shaved her head to hide **** abuse

Britney Spears trial: Ex-manager Sam Lutfi alleges singer abused amphetamines, crystal **** before public meltdown
https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/ex-manager-spears-blew-pills-meltdown-article-1.1187136

@Halseyfan

Apart from a claim made by her former bodyguard Fat Tony that Britney was doing **** with Howie Day after she was released from rehab, I've never heard the **** claim. That's something new that Lutfi came out with for his 2012 lawsuit.

At the time, in 2007 and 2008, all of the claims focused around Adderall.

And that's supported by the third article you posted:

"Britney Spears blew through a 30-pill prescription of legal amphetamines in the hours before she locked herself in a bathroom with her youngest son, an opposing lawyer said in court Thursday.

The pop star filled the prescription at a Longs drugstore in Studio City, Calif., and "took all or most of those pills" in the 36 hours prior to the celebrity meltdown heard round the world, a lawyer for her ex-manager Sam Lutfi told jurors."

To this very day, I still think Lutfi was originally hired by Lou M. Taylor, Lynne, Kevin and Mark Vincent Kaplan (all working together as a team) to get Britney into rehab in early February 2007 so they could remove her custody rights.

Absolutely EVERYTHING points to this. It ALL lines up.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
7 hours ago, Arckangel said:

****. Some articles:

SAM LUTFI
**** WAS In Brit's House

@Halseyfan

He said Lynne had got Britney on Adderall as a means to not balloon out on weight since before fame and that when he stepped in as a manager the first thing he did was to bring ****-sniffing dogs into her house and that he found a crystal **** stash (but Lutfi stressed he never saw Britney do ****, also keep in mind all her random **** tests came up clean)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fOOnQGgcEsoNTf42jnFTGW-xCT1wpJFu/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/190Wwc0Im6CPmJYoKnLq4k9Sgzkt83Yso/view?usp=drivesdk

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

To this very day, I still think Lutfi was originally hired by Lou M. Taylor, Lynne, Kevin and Mark Vincent Kaplan (all working together as a team) to get Britney into rehab in early February 2007 so they could remove her custody rights.

Jamie. Jamie was the one threatening to take the kids away from her since April 2007 at least.

https://pagesix.com/2007/04/20/dad-spanks-naughty-britney/

And he did say in court he "encouraged" Kevin to take full custody right after the divorce.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Jamie. Jamie was the one threatening to take the kids away from her since April 2007 at least.

https://pagesix.com/2007/04/20/dad-spanks-naughty-britney/

And he did say in court he "encouraged" Kevin to take full custody right after the divorce.

Jamie was pretty quiet back then. He was on the same team as Lynne and Kevin, and was making statements to the press, but it was Lou and Lynne that seemed to be in cahoots with Lutfi.

Try re-reading "Through the Storm" now, in present day, and watch for the relationship that Lynne had with Lutfi.

Lynne says herself that Lutfi called her on her cell in February 2007 to say that ***** had been planted in Britney's Malibu home. (Planted by who? I think they were planted by Lutfi himself, and that he was calling Lynne to confirm that it was "mission accomplished.")

But...

Maybe Lou was plotting...

Lou was using Lynne to shape the narrative in the public eye by, e.g. securing a book contract  in the summer of 2007...

But turned her sites towards Jamie following Britney's rehab release in April of 2007.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Apart from a claim made by her former bodyguard Fat Tony that Britney was doing **** with Howie Day after she was released from rehab, I've never heard the **** claim. That's something new that Lutfi came out with for his 2012 lawsuit.

At the time, in 2007 and 2008, all of the claims focused around Adderall.

And that's supported by the third article you posted:

"Britney Spears blew through a 30-pill prescription of legal amphetamines in the hours before she locked herself in a bathroom with her youngest son, an opposing lawyer said in court Thursday.

The pop star filled the prescription at a Longs drugstore in Studio City, Calif., and "took all or most of those pills" in the 36 hours prior to the celebrity meltdown heard round the world, a lawyer for her ex-manager Sam Lutfi told jurors."

Absolutely EVERYTHING points to this. It ALL lines up.

I could of sworn that during the trial against Lutfi, that her counsel admitted to her taking the adderall. I find it hard to trust anything coming out of Lutfi’s mouth, so unless Lutfi or that bodyguard can produce photographic evidence of Brit smoking **** or even just paraphernalia, I’m not buying it.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I could of sworn that during the trial against Lutfi, that her counsel admitted to her taking the adderall. I find it hard to trust anything coming out of Lutfi’s mouth, so unless Lutfi or that bodyguard can produce photographic evidence of Brit smoking **** or even just paraphernalia, I’m not buying it.

Same.

Lynne admitted in her own declaration against Lutfi in January 2008 that Britney was taking Adderall. It was slipped in right at the end.

The declaration formed the bases of her book, "Through the Storm."

And Britney admitted to the family court in 2007 that she was taking Adderall. She said it was a legal prescription. There was a TMZ article about it at the time.

Everything lines up with a legit Adderall prescription combined with a legit prescription for bi-polar medication (which Lutfi was crushing and putting in her food because she refused to take it). 

Apart from Fat Tony's declaration about a one-time incident with Howie Day, I've never seen any claims about **** apart from what came years later during the lawsuit with Lutfi.

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Same.

Lynne admitted in her own declaration against Lutfi in January 2008 that Britney was taking Adderall. It was slipped in right at the end.

The declaration formed the bases of her book, "Through the Storm."

And Britney admitted to the family court in 2007 that she was taking Adderall. She said it was a legal prescription. There was a TMZ article about it at the time.

Everything lines up with a legit Adderall prescription combined with a legit prescription for bi-polar medication (which Lutfi was crushing and putting in her food because she refused to take it). 

Apart from Fat Tony's declaration about a one-time incident with Howie Day, I've never seen any claims about **** apart from what came years later during the lawsuit with Lutfi.

Wouldn’t crushing bipolar meds be dangerous?? 

Plus all her **** tests came back clean so I don’t get why some fans are hell bent on saying she was doing hard, street *****.

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Wouldn’t crushing bipolar meds be dangerous?? 

Plus all her **** tests came back clean so I don’t get why some fans are hell bent on saying she was doing hard, street *****.

Yes, crushing her meds would be dangerous.

Especially if she was crushing and snorting Adderall along with it.

It doesn't make sense that she was doing hard street *****...but the Adderall? That would make sense. It would totally explain her behaviour at the time.

Even if she was a "habitual, frequent and continuous user of *****" (as the judge in the custody case put it) she would be able to swap out those ***** for the Adderall if it was a legit prescription.

It would also explain why she was able to clean up quickly and get right back to work after Jamie stepped in.

And...It would explain why all of her dancers would be subjected to **** tests from there on out.

And...Jamie could use her so-called "**** addiction" against her for the next 12 years.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yes, crushing her meds would be dangerous.

Especially if she was crushing and snorting Adderall along with it.

It doesn't make sense that she was doing hard street *****...but the Adderall? That would make sense. It would totally explain her behaviour at the time.

Even if she was a "habitual, frequent and continuous user of *****" (as the judge in the custody case put it) she would be able to swap out those ***** for the Adderall if it was a legit prescription.

It would also explain why she was able to clean up quickly and get right back to work after Jamie stepped in.

And...It would explain why all of her dancers would be subjected to **** tests from there on out.

And...Jamie could use her so-called "**** addiction" against her for the next 12 years.

Yeah I totally believe the adderall, it’s certainly no secret that doctors will be loose with scripts for the right price esp. with celebs. But with people saying **** and even crack, sorry I just can’t see her trying to score that or use it.

But if Sam knew she was doing the adderall, why on earth would he crush up the bipolar meds, that alone proves he’s not a good guy.

So I’m assuming that habitual user of ***** statement from the judge must come from her admitting to the adderall use.

Here’s hoping she learned her lesson from all this, I’d hate to see her get free from this and then do something that lands her back in a cship, I feel she knows better now but there’s still a small part of me that worries, u know?

• Like 4

Replying to the original topic...

in my heart, I truly believe they had her held in the hospital (2nd time) and told her how the conservatorship would help with gaining more custody or something to do with more time with her children by proving to the courts that she was a stable individual who could care and provide a stable home for her sons. I do not believe they explained the entirety of the conservatorship or what that would mean for her future. I think Lynne was told it would be temporary, I think Britney was told it would be temporary. In Lynne’s book, she alludes that Jamie and Lou were together and came up with the solution of saving Britney and they seemed to be a team. I think Lou came to Jamie in a very vulnerable time in the family’s lives and got them hook, line and sinker. Remember, Britney was 26. There was no one talking publicly about conservatorships, guardianships, etc at that time (2007/08) and as a 26 year old mom myself, I would’ve done ANYTHING to get my children back or get more time with them... and if it weren’t for Britney, I would have no clue what a conservatorship was! So, voluntary conservatorship; is it plausible? Absolutely, especially if they were luring her into it by threats about her children (which seems to still be a very common tactic they use... remember that late night phone call from Britney to her lawyers... it’s always been about the boys.) 

anywayyyy. 

this is my theory. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah I totally believe the adderall, it’s certainly no secret that doctors will be loose with scripts for the right price esp. with celebs. But with people saying **** and even crack, sorry I just can’t see her trying to score that or use it.

But if Sam knew she was doing the adderall, why on earth would he crush up the bipolar meds, that alone proves he’s not a good guy.

So I’m assuming that habitual user of ***** statement from the judge must come from her admitting to the adderall use.

Here’s hoping she learned her lesson from all this, I’d hate to see her get free from this and then do something that lands her back in a cship, I feel she knows better now but there’s still a small part of me that worries, u know?

The quote from the judge came earlier, in the late summer of 2007.

I suspect she switched to Adderall following her VMA performance. Lutfi claimed that Lynne suggested she start using it to lose weight, but she may have started using it as a way to come back with "clean" **** tests. (I really don't know, but the timing seems to line up.)

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The quote from the judge came earlier, in the late summer of 2007.

I suspect she switched to Adderall following her VMA performance. Lutfi claimed that Lynne suggested she start using it to lose weight, but she may have started using it as a way to come back with "clean" **** tests. (I really don't know, but the timing seems to line up.)

I really hate to think of her using that other junk before the adderall but if she was, oh well,  hopefully it all remains in the past, this **** is so confusing.

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I really hate to think of her using that other junk before the adderall but if she was, oh well,  hopefully it all remains in the past, this **** is so confusing.

30 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

People have a past, we shouldn’t judge her for past **** use. 

I also hate to think of her using that other junk...but I also don't judge her for it.

She was under tremendous pressure, as a mother and as a performer, with no solid support system around her.

Partying was probably her only escape.

It may have just gotten out of hand. That's all.

My own opinion, but I think she did need a temporary conservatorship. But not a permanent one.

Within a year or two of her second 5150 it should have been dissolved. To preserve her own mental health.

• Love 1