Selena Gomez x "A Year Without Rain" and "Good For You" appreciation thread

Selena Gomez. I have very strong and founded doubts regarding her singing abilities, but a studio and a computer can work wonders for a persons voice :fruit:

"A Year Without Rain" and "Good For You" are undeniably GEMS that deserve appreciation. I LOVE the dream-pop vibe. A Year Without Rain was very out of place in a Disney Channel era album, but its so deep and beautiful. Good For You sounds like Im listening to a song while in a dream. Its so atmospheric! They both are! 

Does anyone else love these songs?

*Bonus question- does anyone else love these songs while thinking Selena Gomez is not a good singer? 

selena-rain.jpg.bd6053997fb94effb8baa00d9621ae27.jpg

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
23 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Selena Gomez. I have very strong and founded doubts regarding her singing abilities, but a studio and a computer can work wonders for a persons voice

I couldn't agree with you more. This is the same way I feel about her but, on top of that her extremely bland persona. She is zero excitement, there's nothing there.

However, and I know this will make some people really happy in here :tifflmao: I do like A Year Without Rain. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
23 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I appreciate Good For You but I can live without the other :gagacrash: 

Anyway, I feel I appreciate Selena Gomez more as a person than a singer. Our personalities are very similar. She comes across pretty low key, chill, and a bit introverted + seems very deep...:) 

I see you  @Midnight:parisok: 

random fact: her birthday is the day after mine:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:  okay well go with that :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block