Marina's new music is coming, teases new song "happy loner"

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Marina says she's been working on new music for the last year, and it's on its way soon! 

"So long to Saint Lucia, her majestic beauty and all her little friends. I’ve been extremely lucky to quarantine somewhere safe and peaceful for 2 weeks," she said. 

"Ready to go record the best album I can for you all. I’ve been writing it since last August. I’ll share some snippets soon."

She also teased a bit of a new song titled "happy loner."

Super curious to hear what Marina comes up with. I think most would agree Love + Fear was less captivating than FROOT

I'm kinda hoping she goes for something super fun and poppy again. What do you want Marina's new music do sound like, Exhale?

Related:

marina.jpg.9d673da7bfb6df17b48993ebbaff50f7.jpg

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dbagswag said:

Love and Fear was really good!! What the heck are you guys saying lol. I thought it was a work of superior quality. As was Froot. But during the Froot era I seem to recall people bashing Froot and saying Electra Heart was superior. Personally I enjoyed all those eras and appreciate them separately and can’t pick one over another. 

Yes. Some people just expect from artist to ´´sound the same´´ at every record. I personally like how Marina´s evolved as an artist and though sometimes it takes me time to fully understand what she tried to say with the lyrics or what she tried to do with the melodies and why did she choose this style etc. I ALWAYS end up loving (almost) all the songs on the album. So as I stated in my first comment - if I should choose her best album with a gun pointed to my head - i would still pick FROOT, but I really really REALLY love LOVE + FEAR project!

Standouts - Handmade heaven, Orange trees, To be human (!!!), Life is strange, Karma (!!!), Emotional Machine and No more suckers!

Do you own and like Love + Fear (Accoustic) - it gives the songs one more * :-)

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block