Britney has a new compilation album 'Oops!...I did it again (Remixes and B-Sides)' coming out soon!

ColdAsFire88

Please don’t kill the messenger :jj: but I was reviewing Britney’s discography this morning so I could comment on another thread and I found something :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what: Britney has another compilation album coming out...this month :walkonby:

Per her Wikipedia Oops!...I did it again (Remixes and B-Sides) is coming out on September 26, 2020 :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: Anyone know about this? I’m definitely interested in the B-Sides part of this album :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Please don’t kill the messenger :jj: but I was reviewing Britney’s discography this morning so I could comment on another thread and I found something :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what: Britney has another compilation album coming out...this month :walkonby:

Per her Wikipedia Oops!...I did it again (Remixes and B-Sides) is coming out on September 26, 2020 :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: Anyone know about this? I’m definitely interested in the B-Sides part of this album :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: 

It’s the vinyl 

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Of course she does. Britney’s refusing to work and the world is watching her and her team, so how else do they make money? Selling what they can out of what she’s already made.

Calm Down, This Vinyl Has Been Scheduled For A While Now.  It Has Nothing To Do With If She’s Working Or Not, It Would Have Happened Either Way Per Contract With RCA.  Not Everything Is A ******* Conspiracy Theory. 

So, my friend owns a record store and she said "I think we'll get plenty for you to get two" cause I was thinking about buying a copy for my nephew. So, watch your local record store online the day of release if you don't wanna go to actually record store and wait in line for hours. People literally wait in line hours before it opens. 

Also, shameless plug to buy from Luna Record Shop and support my buddies day of. 

https://luna-record-shop.myshopify.com/ 

1 hour ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Calm Down, This Vinyl Has Been Scheduled For A While Now.  It Has Nothing To Do With If She’s Working Or Not, It Would Have Happened Either Way Per Contract With RCA.  Not Everything Is A ******* Conspiracy Theory. 

It’s a conspiracy for her team to want to make money while Britney’s not working? Wow, they must be pretty bad at their jobs :ricackle:

2 hours ago, VCTR said:

So, my friend owns a record store and she said "I think we'll get plenty for you to get two" cause I was thinking about buying a copy for my nephew. So, watch your local record store online the day of release if you don't wanna go to actually record store and wait in line for hours. People literally wait in line hours before it opens. 

Also, shameless plug to buy from Luna Record Shop and support my buddies day of. 

https://luna-record-shop.myshopify.com/ 

Will the record show up on the site on the 26th? 🥺

the website says they ship globally and i would love to have a copy.

Archived