Sometimes appreciation thread

Afiq

So Ive been checking on Britney stats on Youtube analytics. Sometimes is her 8th most most views on youtube. In South East Asia it is arguably her biggest based on youtube views. Sometimes is the most viewed videos on a monthly basis in Jakarta, Indonesia & Manilla, Philippines. In Singapore its her second most viewed videos (Beating Toxic), In Kuala Lumpur,  Malaysia its the 3rd most viewed (again bigger than toxic). I feel like the song is sort of underrated and underappreciated these days. Britney should really perform it live, if she ever decide to perform again. What are you guys thoughts about that song? Great ir not?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh  I love this song🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍 She looks so gorgeous in this video, I love her black low lights.  One of her prettiest videos for sure. Icon dancing. I think of this song anytime I see a ocean boardwalk. Slow motion running on the beach 😆 

The adjustment of the lady ***** is hilariously legendary☠️☠️☠️☠️⚰️ ⚰️    I wonder who that person is.

Archived