When S3X Doesn't Sell

ColdAsFire88

People need to stop making music about s3x. It will not have the longetivity impact for sure. They should make more love songs and include a bit of romance, but exclude any s3x part. 

WAP: i dislike that song. But its famous because its about s3x. It has impact? Yes but i think its a negative one. But will it has the longetivity in it? 

Now compare it with Adele's Hello or Rolling In The Deep.

yes people have different taste in music. But what music actually sells more? 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, electricopop said:

I cringed at Mariah during her Glitter era. The Loverboy video just screams desperation!

Its sad because its true...I think even Mariah would admit that it was a desperate attempt but she had stuff going on behind the scenes regarding Tommy Mottola giving her music away to Ashant- I mean JLo :tina:

12 hours ago, uzer26 said:

People need to stop making music about s3x. It will not have the longetivity impact for sure. They should make more love songs and include a bit of romance, but exclude any s3x part. 

WAP: i dislike that song. But its famous because its about s3x. It has impact? Yes but i think its a negative one. But will it has the longetivity in it? 

Now compare it with Adele's Hello or Rolling In The Deep.

yes people have different taste in music. But what music actually sells more? 

I agree but also disagree. I mean if we look at people like Bettie Page (Katy Perry clearly) Marilyn Monroe (Madonna, Britney) Lil Kim (Nicki Minaj, Cardi B) they still remain iconic thru other entertainers idolizing and paying tribute to them.

But its also nice to see when people like Adele keep it PG and stay focused on the music BUT eventually artists like her sometimes cave. She recently lost a lot of weight and is feeling her new body...so lets see what happens next...

JLo has more popular songs. in addition to that, I can recall Anaconda being released before this and being just better. This song was originally recorded with Pitbull, yet Iggy was added to the remix for some reason just after Anaconda was reining. (or at least it is my perception) :chrissy:

I love me some Igloo, yet I cannot get why she tried to be a professional ********** in the video and said bounce 108 times. It's not about *** explicitly but do the math with what is written.

No words needed here.

Poor girls! This is THAT bop of theirs yet people let them flop and called the ******. :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing:

Sorry, not sorry. As far as I can tell (at least in the area where I live) those was not successful at all. The GP were (yes, were this is not a typo) obsessed by Drunk In Love. :didilie:

Compared to Wrecking Ball and We Can't Stop, this video was not controversial and successful at all. :tired:

Well, it's Tinasha so 

Not even Nicki could save the song. :didilie:

And many other songs released by male rappers mostly.  Please keep in mind, no misogyny intended in the playlist above.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

JLo has more popular songs. in addition to that, I can recall Anaconda being released before this and being just better. This song was originally recorded with Pitbull, yet Iggy was added to the remix for some reason just after Anaconda was reining. (or at least it is my perception) :chrissy:

I love me some Igloo, yet I cannot get why she tried to be a professional ********** in the video and said bounce 108 times. It's not about *** explicitly but do the math with what is written above.

No words needed here.

Poor girls! This is THAT bop of theirs yet people let them flop and called the ******. :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing:

Sorry, not sorry. As far as I can tell (at least in the area where I live) this was not successful at all. The GP were (yes, were this is not a typo) obsessed by Drunk In Love. :didilie:

Compared to Wrecking Ball and We Can't Stop, this video was not controversial and successful at all. :tired:

Well, it's Tinasha so 

Not even Nicki could save the song. :didilie:

And many other songs released by male rappers mostly.  Please keep in mind, no misogyny intended in the playlist above.

I LOVE working out to JLo's song booty 

Iggy and Justin def tried to sell *** and it flopped...I mean for Justins first single it sure did flop..

Beyonce Partition and Rocket are two of my favs from that album but they surprisingly flopped...specifically Partition as a single. 

I have issues with Selena's MV for Fetish. I used to follow Petra Collins - she directed this MV and I feel like she pushes...kitty ****. Selena looks like a teenage girl in this MV and its weird. Sorry but it is. 

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I LOVE working out to JLo's song booty 

Iggy and Justin def tried to sell *** and it flopped...I mean for Justins first single it sure did flop..

Beyonce Partition and Rocket are two of my favs from that album but they surprisingly flopped...specifically Partition as a single. 

I have issues with Selena's MV for Fetish. I used to follow Petra Collins - she directed this MV and I feel like she pushes...kitty ****. Selena looks like a teenage girl in this MV and its weird. Sorry but it is. 

Partition is great song, one of my favourites of hers, however I felt like Beyonce was saying 'hey, I am a hottie thottie despite being a whole *** mom' :katyfrog: 
As for Selena, you are right. She has the face of 17 y.o. normally and it was 'highlighted' in the video. The song is bop anyway so :didilie:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block