Rihanna appears with bruises on her face

• Leader

Rihanna shocked fans when paparazzi snapped photos of her with bruises on her face.

TMZ claims it was an e-scooter accident, and her reps tell People that she's "fine."

"Rihanna was on an e-scooter a few days ago and ate it after the scooter flipped over, smacking her in the face and forehead."

There's tons of speculation, and I hate to add gasoline to the fire... but can you really get a black eye from falling off a scooter? I'm not implying she was physically abused in any way, but I am suspicious for some reason. 

Thoughts, Exhale?

3a3e36a24ae2494495f1334ff9d8f116_md.jpg

bc684b40a53b4c9b97f9a5bcacc99869_md.jpgrih-bruises.jpg.e7b75254f8ef5f8ef33af7f496aad7e4.jpg

This post is beyond messy. Domestic violence is not something to be casual about and certainly not for fact-less speculation. Opening this sort of dialogue up to the vitriolic comments exhibited by many exhalers encourages victim shaming and exacerbates PTSD. Please don’t interject your own detective skills about how you feel bruises can appear. You should respect her privacy ... ESPECIALLY if she was indeed attacked ... till she’s ready to speak on it. 

• Like 1

As a person that went thru domestic violence...I'm kind of...irritated at this post... There's a lack of empathy and more speculation :ririshade2:

ANYWAY, I have seen people ride those scooters all around San Francisco and then eat ****. All it takes is hitting a massive pothole or a curb...and America's roads SUCK so...yeah you can mess up your face, arms and legs on electric scooters :tired:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

As a person that went thru domestic violence...I'm kind of...irritated at this post... There's a lack of empathy and more speculation :ririshade2:

ANYWAY, I have seen people ride those scooters all around San Francisco and then eat ****. All it takes is hitting a massive pothole or a curb...and America's roads SUCK so...yeah you can mess up your face, arms and legs on electric scooters :tired:

Dear hottie (:demi:), have you seen roads in other countries (including other western countries)? 

Americas roads are slick and smooth and wonderful :demi:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block