Lou's put Jamie Lynn to work; started liking Britney's pictures

Pfefferminz

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Press play!

:jl:

Seems like people who think like me are right.JL doesn't want to help Britney. It is not like to be close to your friend but closer to your enemy. I´m upset. :sobbing:After all, Britney does for Jl. And back in 2007 JL was the only one who helped Britney.What happend?And Jl never get money from Brit?Seriously?And what was when she was a child and she accompanies Brit on tour and red carpets? Who paid for the gowns, flights, food?Not to mention the mansion she lived when she was 7 until she moved to her own home.

Her silence worries me a bit.

We know JL loooves to defend herself and playing the support sister responding to the attacks. But now she's quiet and keeps posting stories like nothing happened... I don't believe only now she decided shut her mouth is the best thing, the ignorant fugly ain't that smart.

Hmmm

Comments on Instagram.So strange!

"Just now I see on Jaime Lynn’s account it shows Britney has liked some of her posts now & same with Sam and Jaime"

"That's really weird. Also Sam Asghari suddenly liked #freebritney posts since we've been after him after what he did to Britney when she wanted to go live. The fact that they're doing this now makes it even more suspicious. I think they're all afraid at this point that the truth is coming up! Now they pretend to be on our and Britney's side, but in the meantime, they do terrible things to her. None of them can be trusted!!!"

31 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

"Just now I see on Jaime Lynn’s account it shows Britney has liked some of her posts now & same with Sam and Jaime"

"That's really weird. Also Sam Asghari suddenly liked #freebritney posts since we've been after him after what he did to Britney when she wanted to go live. The fact that they're doing this now makes it even more suspicious. I think they're all afraid at this point that the truth is coming up! Now they pretend to be on our and Britney's side, but in the meantime, they do terrible things to her. None of them can be trusted!!!"

Yup, it's pretty much solidifies that they're all in on it and have no care for Britney's best interest. They're doing whatever they can to look good for the public. Sorry, Sam, JL and anyone else.... you guys are faker than the botox girls walking down Beverly Hills. 

It's stuff like this where I'm just like, "God, just give it up already. We know the truth. Just admit it and move on. The harder you convince us, the worse it looks on you." 

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

And... JL seems very close to her father, so she's all good with Sam even tho he likes FreeBritney posts dragging Jamie?

5 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

And... JL seems very close to her father, so she's all good with Sam even tho he likes FreeBritney posts dragging Jamie?

Exactly. The dots all connect. Who is cool with who and you will find out who doesn't GAF in reality about Britney's rights, they only care about their image right now. Miss me with that big happy family BULL. 

3 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Britney has the most disgusting family. 

Glad to see them starting to panic and seriously hope justice will prevail. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Seriously? How can this happen? The sweetest girl (Brit) comes from the clan of leeches (including the doormat narcissist momma Lynn)

Archived