Are We Due For Another Compilation/Remix Album?

Ehju0901

I’ve been thinking about this for a while, but the last “B In The Mix” album was released in 2011.  She could easily release a new one with the singles she’s put out since, including “Scream & Shout” and other collaborations.

I’d be even more interested in a formal Greatest Hits album like “My Prerogative.”  Yeah, “The Singles Collection” was pretty great, but she’s definitely had more hits since 2004 and could tack on a few new/unreleased tracks to release as singles.

Obviously, I’d like for this to happen after the conservatorship stuff settles, maybe in the beginning stages of recording a new album.

Thoughts?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly the only thing that would actually be exciting would be her releasing a collection of her unreleased stuff (like Mariah is doing with the rarities), nobody buys compilation albums anymore (unless it's a tour bundle or has new music) and I never really cared for her remix albums (especially the 2nd one)

I ve been thinkin the same thing the last days: a remix album but rather like the first volume of b in the mix with good remixes of albums tracks like Unusual You, Kill the lights, Hot as Ice, Till it's gone, Alien, including the last singles until Mood ring and an unreleased track like And then we kiss would be perfect! It would need no promotion from Britney and could give us somethin to listen until the end of the c ship.

I really think her stupid team dropped the ball big time by not distracting us with a fully remastered release of all her unreleased material. I mean, how many lq demos do we have from blackout? original doll? etc??? if they wanted us to give them our money, that would have been a sure fire way to have done it.

That being said, hopefully after all of this is said, done, and over with...Britney will think about doing that.

I really hope we get GH:V2 with 3 proper new tracks like the 1st one.  I loved GH:V1.  I wish Britney would get free in Sept., release B10 in January and then record 4 music videos in the beginning of the era and promote the album Jan thru June and then release GH:V2 in time for Christmas 2021 with 1 new single and then retire to have kids.  She can come back 2035 and sign a Vegas Residency if she wants.  Lol

Archived