Should We Remind The GP About Britney Jean?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure cause it's still like a mystery... not completely solved.

We have sooooo many candids of her in the studio. That kinda proves she worked for quite a lot for this album. She worked with Danja also, teased us (okay maybe it was her team) in late 2012 that a Blackout 2.0 is coming...

We heard stories about amazing concepts, she was glowing after a breakup with Jason. In January 2013 she talked to paparazzi for the first time in YEARS! Also this video is not available on the internet anymore. Isn't that suspicious? Looks like someone from her team took care of it, cause she was serving old Britney attitude... I'm not sure if they did remove this but I searched for quite a lot with no luck. Please tell me if I'm wrong or not, I literally can't find any receipts on that but literally remeber a video of early 2013ney TALKING to paparazzi! :ineedthetruth:

I'm sure they scrapped a lot of things, as usual. She had ideas they didn't let her to fulfill, it was clear for me back then and it's even more obvious in 2020. But I want to know the details. But why though? She needed some fresh air and I'm sure she wanted to do something different. But it went out pretty bland, thanks to team Britney. Britney's body language said it all pretty much - she wasn't happy with the results. She even said in Vegas "lately I did song called Perfume" like she just recorded a couple of songs, not an album lol.

What I mean about the mysterious part of this... Why did they let Myah to sing songs instead of Britney? Couldn't they get Britney into the studio? Maybe she just rebelled/refused to work on this like now, but was it even possible for her in 2013? Why did they finish the album without her instead of changing, postponing etc...? :ineedthetruth:

Archived