This Day in Pop: Britney makes history performing at the VMA's 2001 (September 6)

“The VMAS don’t just give you a stage, they give you a story...It’s about taking a fraction of a second and making it live forever... before you know it, it’s history... before you know it, it’s Britney *****” -Britney Jean Spears, 2016

no truer words have been spoken from such an icon!! That night belonged to her ❤️ 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I swear to god I literally just watch it about hour ago a youtuber reacted to it, me & Britney is connected in some crazy way! We from the same state( Louisiana her kentwood, me New Orleans), we were going through our worst time at the same time 07 & to make it even more special her best album was released on my bday October 30

And to make it even more weirder she was 19 when she perform slave at the VMAs, I was 19 when I first saw her live at the circus tour in 09 how weird is that