Britney Online brings us AI Restore of Make Me... (American Dream Version) video

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Best? nnnnn :gloria:

The album was AMAZING, but the whole era and management was **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

And u would be delusional, to say that was he best era we got in a decade :nyschool:

Promotion: **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Performances: **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Singles: **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Performance: **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

The whole era was doomed from the moment make me was made a single, and the clownarmy chose Slumber party as a single over Love me down, and change my mind :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

It was mismanaged sure but we got tons of interviews, festival performances, and the singles were well received. The album was praised and it was clear Britney loved what she was doing at that time.

Make Me was praised as a comeback, and Slumber Party left fans stunned when it was released.

Like if your issue is her management, congrats you're on team Free Britney, but lets not act like it was a terrible era because you didn't like it.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It was mismanaged sure but we got tons of interviews, festival performances, and the singles were well received. The album was praised and it was clear Britney loved what she was doing at that time.

Make Me was praised as a comeback, and Slumber Party left fans stunned when it was released.

Like if your issue is her management, congrats you're on team Free Britney, but lets not act like it was a terrible era because you didn't like it.

That’s why most of those performances, interviews and 0.001% struggle put by ****CA went into ****, being unnoticed right?
We are talking about THE Britney Spears, the Princess of pop who owns the BOMT and OIDIA eras, one of the biggest, phenomenal, impactful eras in pop culture, under her catalogue. If you compare the promotion, acclaim, success, hits and star power these two eras had with Glory era, the glory era would convert into dust the very moment.

Like I said, it’s an amazing album, but an era filled with potential.

And let’s not act like Make me was AT ALL a good LEAD single :nyschool:

22 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

what is AI?

artificial intelligence. normally if you would increase the resolution of a picture or a video no quality increase would happen, because there is not more information in the file. ai-programs get fed a lot of information from a huge source of pictures and videos and learn how things are meant to look like. and so they can increase the resolution of pictures and videos because they add missing details to the source file, though no program doing that is flawless yet and this can also go super wrong and look totally weird

Edited by Sadira
  • Love 1

Doesn't the official MM video feel like an "official" version of her insta posts.... is it just me? like the same movements, hair flips and awkward hip movements? you can tell she took some creative control over this "music video" :cheese:

She did look BEAUTIFUL here though... Glory era was a massive serve look and music wise.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Mayonasa said:

Doesn't the official MM video feel like an "official" version of her insta posts.... is it just me? like the same movements, hair flips and awkward hip movements? you can tell she took some creative control over this "music video" :cheese:

She did look BEAUTIFUL here though... Glory era was a massive serve look and music wise.  

omg I was thinking the same thing when I was watching this video earlier and I saw her twerking her butt for like 15 second straight and then doing similar moves from her IG :gloria:

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, vzlafan said:

thanks again to britney online

but this video its like... mmm... like recorded in lockdown i mean.. boring

you're welcome!

11 hours ago, Urbanney said:

omg you don’t know the JOY I felt when I saw the title of this thread. :sobbing: 

This is my favorite version of the Make Me...video but we only had it in 480p. This upscale version is so good that it looks like it’s the original 1080p copy too. Bless. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Glad you liked it!

11 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

what is AI?

it's a method to upscale

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Sadira said:

artificial intelligence. normally if you would increase the resolution of a picture or a video no quality increase would happen, because there is not more information in the file. ai-programs get fed a lot of information from a huge source of pictures and videos and learn how things are meant to look like. and so they can increase the resolution of pictures and videos because they add missing details to the source file though no program doing that isnt flawless yet and this can also go super wrong and look totally weird

oh thank u. :) i was thinking of ai but thought what does it have to do with videos.. haha

19 hours ago, CJMCH said:

AI is the method to restore/enhance the quality of some videos. There are softwares that help you with that, the process includes the AI software in different settings + Premiere, in my case ofc.

The source of this video was only 480P, so upscaling to HD directly without AI or any other upscaling enhancement method would turn into a very pixelated video. Thanks for posting it @PokemonSpears!

It was only available on the app "Britney Spears: American Dream" and there was a Glory songs ban on YouTube at that time, so the video wasn't shared as much there.

Ohhh I see what you mean now!  I forgot it was only available in the app in low-res. Wow it actually did a really job it looks legit HD lol.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, bas che said:

I would have preferred this video for any other track from Glory. 

Make Me is her weakest first single. Should’ve been an album track. 

The solo version actually slaps though. You can listen to it on YouTube. Idkw her label decided to put G-Eazy on the song last minute.

I remember it was rumoured that the song was going to be released during the BBMAs and her medley performance was supposed to feature Make Me but it was postponed to the date we got with G-Eazy on the song. 

kickstarting the Glory era with the BBMAs performance would have been amazing :crying3: but as usual her team has to **** things up