Britney Online brings us AI Restore of Make Me... (American Dream Version) video

41 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Excuse you, The Glory era was the best era we got in atleast a decade, and gave us an album we never thought we'd get. We got incredible live performances, and the Slumber Party video.

Best? nnnnn :gloria:

The album was AMAZING, but the whole era and management was **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

And u would be delusional, to say that was he best era we got in a decade :nyschool:

Promotion: **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Performances: **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Singles: **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Performance: **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

The whole era was doomed from the moment make me was made a single, and the clownarmy chose Slumber party as a single over Love me down, and change my mind :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Best? nnnnn :gloria:

The album was AMAZING, but the whole era and management was **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

And u would be delusional, to say that was he best era we got in a decade :nyschool:

Promotion: **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Performances: **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Singles: **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Performance: **** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

The whole era was doomed from the moment make me was made a single, and the clownarmy chose Slumber party as a single over Love me down, and change my mind :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

The Glory era is so overrated for nothing, sorry but it’s not iconic. How that Glory era which made Britney in lower level than before can be the best? Just compare Glory and Baby One More Time or Oops, Glory is a joke compared to them. :shadelaugh: 

It’s my opinion tho.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

The Glory era is so overrated for nothing, sorry but it’s not iconic. How that Glory era which made Britney in lower level than before can be the best? Just compare Glory and Baby One More Time or Oops, Glory is a joke compared to them. :shadelaugh: 

It’s my opinion tho.

These fans be thinking it’s a No.1 album with 30 million unit sales, and a hit sign :shadelaugh:

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Pbloem19 said:

Very cool but what does AI have to do with this

13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

AI is used to restore videos and pictures that exist in low quality so we can have a higher quality of them. I'm really not sure about the process, as far as I know there are different tools that can help to achieve this, but I don't know how they do these in particular.

@CJMCH could explain us better

In the case of that video, we never got the HD version (though I'm sure the HD master exists somewhere in RCA's vaults). So a software has been used to "upscale" the video from low resolution to 1080p: the software analyses the missing pixels and tries to reconstruct the video in a higher definition. It's called AI because those sofware can usually "train" and improve their results by doing more and more videos.

Those software programmes are sometimes criticised because they tend to "invent" some image information when trying to recreate the image, which means that some details may not be very faithful to the original video (though it's usually not that noticeable).

• Love 1