Britney Online brings us AI Restore of Make Me... (American Dream Version) video

33 minutes ago, Pbloem19 said:

Very cool but what does AI have to do with this

19 minutes ago, jennyj said:

As boring as the video was, at least she looked super good!  But what does AI have to do with this?

AI is used to restore videos and pictures that exist in low quality so we can have a higher quality of them. I'm really not sure about the process, as far as I know there are different tools that can help to achieve this, but I don't know how they do these in particular.

@CJMCH could explain us better

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

As boring as the video was, at least she looked super good!  But what does AI have to do with this?

1 hour ago, Pbloem19 said:

Very cool but what does AI have to do with this

55 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

AI is used to restore videos and pictures that exist in low quality so we can have a higher quality of them. I'm really not sure about the process, as far as I know there are different tools that can help to achieve this, but I don't know how they do these in particular.

@CJMCH could explain us better

AI is the method to restore/enhance the quality of some videos. There are softwares that help you with that, the process includes the AI software in different settings + Premiere, in my case ofc.

The source of this video was only 480P, so upscaling to HD directly without AI or any other upscaling enhancement method would turn into a very pixelated video. Thanks for posting it @PokemonSpears!

46 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Why do I feel like I haven’t seen some of this footage before? Am I a flop?

It was only available on the app "Britney Spears: American Dream" and there was a Glory songs ban on YouTube at that time, so the video wasn't shared as much there.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I really like the song, there's something about it that works for me. However, the music video was bad, I dont even like the leaks or the uncut version or the aesthetic of it all,  wrong. art direction? style? something new?  choreography? nowhere to be found.

such a shame, she was the queen of music videos. she needs to re invent herself. she looks hot though 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

AI is the method to restore/enhance the quality of some videos. There are softwares that help you with that, the process includes the AI software in different settings + Premiere, in my case ofc.

The source of this video was only 480P, so upscaling to HD directly without AI or any other upscaling enhancement method would turn into a very pixelated video. Thanks for posting it @PokemonSpears!

It was only available on the app "Britney Spears: American Dream" and there was a Glory songs ban on YouTube at that time, so the video wasn't shared as much there.

I see! I literally thought some footage in the video was generated by AI because they looked new to me. :katyclown:

• Haha 2