She & The Bandit's new "Heartless" music video is a guilty pop pleasure

Jordan Miller

I like the song. Maybe it's switching too much between different sounds and lacks a cohesive chorus. The song is stronger near the end.  :tbh:

The video is nice, but he is too good looking for this messy red filter / lighting. :mhm:

Edit: After a second listen, I have added it to my main playlist. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

On 9/5/2020 at 5:59 PM, Jordan Miller said:

And before y'all call me out, yes, him and I dated for a couple of years. :tiffanynod:heartless.jpg

And here you are, promoting his music. I need an ex like you. :scalped:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, IUSM said:

I like the song. Maybe it's switching too much between different sounds and lacks a cohesive chorus. The song is stronger near the end.  :tbh:

The video is nice, but he is too good looking for this messy red filter / lighting. :mhm:

Edit: After second listen, I have added to my main playlist. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

And here you are, promoting, his music. I need an ex like you. :scalped:

I actually purposely didn’t want a traditional song format with verse, chorus, verse, chorus so it was an intentional move to not have it be that way, glad you added it to your playlist! Xo 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, SheandtheBandit said:

I actually purposely didn’t want a traditional song format with verse, chorus, verse, chorus so it was an intentional move to not have it be that way, glad you added it to your playlist! Xo 

It's true that it's also quite refreshing to have a different format -- it's just a bit surprising at first!

After a few plays, I like it more and more. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block