Aren't you guys amazed?

Cosmic Fantasy

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The First Time In Her Career Where They Heavily Used Re Touching Was The Kenzo Photoshoot.  Even After That The Domination And Prerogative Photoshoots Both Weren’t That Retouched, If You Zoom In You Can See Imperfections.  And Honestly, It’s Great, No Matter What Our Queen Is Flawless.  I Hate When People Say She Aged Bad, Because She Didn’t.  

46 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

The First Time In Her Career Where They Heavily Used Re Touching Was The Kenzo Photoshoot.  Even After That The Domination And Prerogative Photoshoots Both Weren’t That Retouched, If You Zoom In You Can See Imperfections.  And Honestly, It’s Great, No Matter What Our Queen Is Flawless.  I Hate When People Say She Aged Bad, Because She Didn’t.  

I completely agree! Even at times where she didn't look too much like herself, e.g Women's Health and V Magazine (1000th issue edition or whatever) you can in the unretouched photos how little retouching was done. Flawless queen bow down

Archived