Attorney Lisa McCarley: "#FreeBritney is not frivolous, it's a call for justice."

3 hours ago, Thomkat said:

This is really so encouraging :kyliecry:

I’ve believed for a long time that Britney’s story will become legendary and inspiring in a whole new light and meaning, outside of her career in music. Her journey is so unique, so moving, and so unforgettable. And sooner or later, the truth ALWAYS comes to light, even if it has to make its way to the surface slowly, through layers of deceit and corruption. 
One day, I DO believe we’ll hear from Britney. I believe she’ll share her incredible life story and her truth with the world in a myriad of ways. Through art, through music, through writing, and perhaps even a couple of in-depth interviews with the RIGHT people, and I believe the world will be SHOOK :kisses2all:

Britney hasn’t lost her fire, her passion, or her will to fight, and I think watching people all over the world stand up for her rights and demand justice, is probably deeply, deeply moving and comforting for Britney. And when she has her freedom, and she’s able to thrive, and when she’s finally ready, I think Britney will be a force of nature. 

You made me cry, thank u!! We need more fans like you!