6ix9ine denies Nicki Minaj helped "Trollz" get to #1, upset the music industry blacklisted him

Jordan Miller

On 9/5/2020 at 2:10 AM, Style. said:

Just a reminder to this Mr. Skittles Tootsie Pop and Rainbows. Before Trollz with Nicki Minaj, his highest charting song was Fefe with Nicki Minaj. 

and the fact that I had the nerves to defend this disgusting pe** chile 

And FEFE is still “his” biggest hit :imacat: I can’t believe that I actually bought both of the songs :jeanluc:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Sad pony. :akii:
I only bought Trollz even though I love FEFE more. I’m waiting for her lead single, until then I will not support these d list features. :akii:

I really hope that her next solo single will be something like “Roman Reloaded” :yasqueen_yes_wow_cry_praise: I like the Queen album, but I don’t find anything unique in it like in her previous works. Imagine if she release a bop like these someday :yasqueen_yes_wow_cry_praise:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I really hope that her next solo single will be something like “Roman Reloaded” :yasqueen_yes_wow_cry_praise: I like the Queen album, but I don’t find anything unique in it like in her previous works. Imagine if she release a bop like these someday :yasqueen_yes_wow_cry_praise:

I still listen to Queen and I think it’s super underrated and got overshadowed by the hate train. I can see your point, but with Queen she experimented more with the lyrics. I recommend you to revisit songs like Chun-Li, LLC, Coco Chanel, Hard White and Sir and you’ll discover a very strong woman who writes her raps. Queen was a battle album - she dissed Cardi, Remy, Kim and some mumble rappers. 

Trap is not working for her and all of the girls are doing trap. I still think that pop made her so special in the first place and I wish she will consider doing pop songs again. At least, mix pop with rap. This new era will be much more interesting than her past albums because she will write and sing from this motherhood point of view!!!!!! I can’t wait! I know she will deliver! The Big Three is a must and needs to happen! GIVE ME A MOMENT FOR LIFE PART || with Drake and Wayne!! ❤️ :gobaby:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block