Publications are finally posting that Britney supports the #FreeBritney movement

Slayer

2 hours ago, Jam. said:

Did we get BBC news coverage before? That is hugeeee, I just know Jamie, Lou etc are shaking in their boots :rihannayas:

They posted about it on Insta a few weeks ago explaining briefly why Britney wanted out of the cship! The fact they are covering it is huge, one of the most powerful media orgs in the UK!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Jam. said:

Did we get BBC news coverage before? That is hugeeee, I just know Jamie, Lou etc are shaking in their boots :rihannayas:

Britney is huge and so is FreeBritney  :barbie:

Its gettin bigga the movement's gettin bigga it's gettin bigga and bigga biggaaaa :didilie:

Somewhere in a corner Lou taylor is curled up with a bottle of vodka in her hand and tears with mascara running on her devilish cheeks ....holding the phone screamin at jamie lynn , '' NO MORE MONOGOLIAN FOR U , U IRRELEVANT SPEARS MEMBER , ITZ ALL UR FAUUUULLLT '' :didilie:

• Love 3