Did Britney want to do Domination?

godneyjspears

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s so tough to analyze. The voicemail stated that Jamie pulled his support because of her not taking medicine as they wanted. 

Then the rehearsal videos; her teaching dance moves. Being involved. I think she was actually having fun. 

But, Britney could’ve rebelled and been like Nah.. I’m not doing it under your restrictions and then they blamed it on his colon.. 

so maybe a mix?

1 minute ago, peyote said:

It’s so tough to analyze. The voicemail stated that Jamie pulled his support because of her not taking medicine as they wanted. 

But, Britney could’ve rebelled and been like Nah.. I’m not doing it under your restrictions and then they blamed it on his colon.. 

so maybe a mix?

Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking because as you said we heard that Jamie pulled the plug on the project but it was also reported later on that Britney herself was refusing to perform or make any career moves so I'm not sure if one or the other was the main reason for the domination cancellation 

5 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking because as you said we heard that Jamie pulled the plug on the project but it was also reported later on that Britney herself was refusing to perform or make any career moves so I'm not sure if one or the other was the main reason for the domination cancellation 

Regardless of why, it’s still so sad that shortly afterward she was in a “mental wellness facility” because of it. 

And allegedly because she went and got In & Out Burger. 

I still wish (selfishly) she woulda just done like one week of Domination shows. 

I don't think so. I always thought It was odd when the paralegal said Britney really wanted to do It and Jamie was the one stopping It, even with the whole meds story.

Britney rehearsal couldn't prove much, at least for me. They were not even three minutes of her if we put everything together.

She probably dreams about that family she always talks, more kids, marriage, yadayada.

It's a delusion she has the right to have.

1 hour ago, peyote said:

Then the rehearsal videos; her teaching dance moves. Being involved. I think she was actually having fun. 

This. It sounded like Britney wanted it and Jamie took it away as punishment.

But also, her performing POM for 5 years straight and her seeming a bit rough on the world tour makes me think that she needed a break. I honestly couldn't believe they started another residency so soon after POM ended. It seemed like it wasn't even enough for fans to get excited again because there was no break.

I remember we in here talked a lot about tickets sales looong before it was cancelled.. Tickets werent THAT good but, as some said, it IS a vegas show, most shows are never sold out, and people book tickets last minute. 
But it IS concerning the show cancelled right after reports about bac ticket sales.. The rehearsel videoes back then was a part of the PR-move to sell more tickets I believe, we rarely saw anything from POM because there were no need.. 
I still can't help but think the cancellation was because of low ticketssales, but a blessing in disguise for Britney.

Problem with Britney is - she loves to dance, she loves other people at her age, and being in a enviroment with other dancers.. But she hates work, she says that over and over, she wants to go to hawaii all the time.
I do believe she wanted the rehearsal, maybe not the performing part.

25 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This. It sounded like Britney wanted it and Jamie took it away as punishment.

But also, her performing POM for 5 years straight and her seeming a bit rough on the world tour makes me think that she needed a break. I honestly couldn't believe they started another residency so soon after POM ended. It seemed like it wasn't even enough for fans to get excited again because there was no break.

Yeah, I agree. I was shocked. I went to Vegas in 2016 and saw her twice so my initial reaction was ....well, I’m gonna just wait and see how this turns out first because of like you said, her getting a little tough towards the end of the tour.  

There was only what 4 months in between her last POM tour date & her starting Domination? 

I woulda wanted a break myself tbh lol 

8 minutes ago, touchofmyhand2009 said:

Britney refused and was thrown into a facility as punishment for rebelling. You really think those leeches would’ve cancelled that show if Britney wanted to do it and make them millions?

I really wanna know where fans got this mentality. It’s like y’all picked and chose what to believe from the paralegal lol Fans HATED this project so they believe Britney hated it too. Why?

1 minute ago, studlygeorge said:

I really wanna know where fans got this mentality. It’s like y’all picked and chose what to believe from the paralegal lol Fans HATED this project so they believe Britney hated it too. Why?

I didn’t hate Domination. Britney’s distain to her career was pretty obvious - the terrible POM m&gs, the horrible Domination announcement that she clearly didn’t want to attend, the whole 3 times we saw her rehearsing because most of the time it was just her dancers, etc... not to mention Lynne Spears quite  literally told Anthony at Absolute Britney the last thing over a year ago. Like I said, you really think her money hungry team were cancelling a show that was going to rake in millions unless Britney straight up refused? Not to mention the countless articles (and lack of work!) we’ve had since last April, confirming she doesn’t want to work. 

Anyways here ya go! 

A close source to Absolute Britney told us it all had to do with Britney’s domination residency. Britney wanted to have a break from everything and just wanted to enjoy spending time with her children, but her father and Team  B were pushing her to do domination, because it’s ALL about money to them. Britney was also trying to have a voice on her Las Vegas residency “Domination”. She was pitching creative ideas that she wanted to add to her Las Vegas residency but her ideas kept being shut down by everyone. Britney then had it and wanted to not do it anymore, because of course NOBODY was listening to HER, then three days later she was committed to a mental health facility

Archived