Beyonce shoots "top secret" video at closed-down television studio in the Hamptons

Jordan Miller

I’m a huge supporter for people being empowered by who they are, their roots and expressing it through their art

However

I feel like I’ve been flooded with the same style of music for the past couple years, mainly Rap and Afro-beats. Including Beyoncé’s lion king works.

I’d like to see her push the boundaries of pop and dance music again soon, and R&B of course.

I want Beyoncé back 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
22 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I’m a huge supporter for people being empowered by who they are, their roots and expressing it through their art

However

I feel like I’ve been flooded with the same style of music for the past couple years, mainly Rap and Afro-beats. Including Beyoncé’s lion king works.

I’d like to see her push the boundaries of pop and dance music again soon, and R&B of course.

I want Beyoncé back 

But... wouldn’t what she’s doing be considered pushing the boundaries? Idk. World music in the Pop realm sounds like a pushed boundary. Idk 🤷🏽‍♂️ I just work here

42 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

However

I want Beyoncé back 

Beyonce is white washed american. Her roots...is america! Yonce didnt give any ****s about bein black when she was tryin to come up, only to release that music that the black gays and whites that dictated where her song chart was. She only became "woke" when jah "cheated on her" and they planned an album and a tour and everything else around this stupid story line. "Im a pissed off black woman but ill forgive my man cuz he da baby daddy, but wait we tourin together too, but im so mad! Heres a **** album with my fake emotions about being fake cheated on, with my fake marriage and songs about my kids,( who i faked the pregnancy for tooooo). But then heres some Lion King ****, because i played a lioness and it took place in Africa, so im like head B since im black and automatically that makes me african slave lineage even tho...im really not. But rawrrrrr im such an angry black woman. Pick up Lion King Pt 2 soundtrack!"

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block