Lola Indigo, Danna Paola and Denise Rosenthal - Santeria : Three Hispanic Divas Singing About Witchcraft

santeria.jpg.15001ce7b7a89c4ec520657c5d96e1a2.jpgIt seems like 2020 is the year of female collabs and IM HERE FOR IT! :jumpney:
Lola Indigo (Spain), Danna Paola (Mexico) and Denise Rosenthal (Chile) are pop icons in each of their countries, they reunite in an uptempo tune about putting a spell on an ex-lover :goat:.

TBH I was not expecting a video as solid as this, considering they filmed in quarantine and in three different countries (and two different continents)!!
The main councept is that each of them is a witch from a different element -> Fire (Danna) Water (Lola) and Air (Denise). 

I liked the choreo and the visuals :lollipop:, what do you think guys? u like it? 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, vzlafan said:

lola indigo & danna paola are the Besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I love Lola indigo since "Ya No Quiero Na", it's  a very uplifting song and her dance skills are rare, no other current popstars has it, reminds me a little of Beyonce :makeitrain:.

I've been loving Danna since last year, her music and videos has been pretty consistent! She seems to be a little temperamental but I can deal with that :deserves:.

They said in an interview they are actually friends, they came with the song concept eating tacos in spain last August  :gloria:.

• Love 1
On 9/5/2020 at 7:22 AM, Barajas said:

I love Lola indigo since "Ya No Quiero Na", it's  a very uplifting song and her dance skills are rare, no other current popstars has it, reminds me a little of Beyonce :makeitrain:.

I've been loving Danna since last year, her music and videos has been pretty consistent! She seems to be a little temperamental but I can deal with that :deserves:.

They said in an interview they are actually friends, they came with the song concept eating tacos in spain last August  :gloria:.

me too!!! since OT really.... Then came Akelarre is one of my favs , and all this years singles!!

She got the potential, and you can clearly see that her record label don't support her as much other artist.

• Love 2
On 9/4/2020 at 5:27 PM, Barajas said:

santeria.jpg.15001ce7b7a89c4ec520657c5d96e1a2.jpgIt seems like 2020 is the year of female collabs and IM HERE FOR IT! :jumpney:
Lola Indigo (Spain), Danna Paola (Mexico) and Denise Rosenthal (Chile) are pop icons in each of their countries, they reunite in an uptempo tune about putting a spell on an ex-lover :goat:.

TBH I was not expecting a video as solid as this, considering they filmed in quarantine and in three different countries (and two different continents)!!
The main councept is that each of them is a witch from a different element -> Fire (Danna) Water (Lola) and Air (Denise). 

I liked the choreo and the visuals :lollipop:, what do you think guys? u like it? 

I’m so proud!!! Lola Indigo is from Granada, like me. We had great and important singers in the past, but no popstars like her. She is the first spanish singer that I remember who make videos and perform like an international popstar.  This is a bop!!!

• Love 3
On 9/4/2020 at 5:27 PM, Barajas said:

I forgot to say thank u for this post. Nobody talks about spanish singers.

12 hours ago, vzlafan said:

She got the potential, and you can clearly see that her record label don't support her as much other artist.

Well I think she has pretty good videos and Ya No Quiero Na is well known among the gay community in Mexico. I was surprised her video viewes were a little low though. I thougth Lola would have more views than Danna TBH, but is the other way around :omggg: of course Danna had the support of Elite.

I think this collab could really help all of them to gain more fans abroad :neydedance:

3 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

I forgot to say thank u for this post. Nobody talks about spanish singers.

You are very welcomed sweetie!.. Lola is great and the collaboration is I believe a celebration of sorority among hispanic women, which is very cool :shaktongue:. In my view Lola has the potential to go to fame level of Monica Naranjo or what Bebe was some years ago, she is JUST TOO GOOD! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block