Do You Guys Watch/Like ASMR?

Yes!! I love ASMR. My favorite are the ones when people are talking. I do not enjoy the food ones because It’s weird seeing people eat. my favorite ASMR artist Julia aka Itsblitzzz, she’s amazing! I would recommend watching her because she always puts me to sleep on a good way! 

Honorable mention: my least favorite mainstream ASMR artist Is Selena Gomez, whispering her loudest into a turned off microphone 

yolanda-foster-says-shhhh-gif.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
On 9/4/2020 at 4:40 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I think not everybody get it, or have the wrong idea about it.

Those of us who enjoy ASRM, usually it's because we've actually experienced it in our every day lives. My earliest memories of experiencing that was while being a little kid and getting a haircut. When they use the clips around my ears, or when they're almost done, and they pass the clips again throughout your head but only to trim down any sparse hair that's still longer than the rest, and they do this very slow, precise motion, I ended up literally having goosebumps all over my body.

But I would also feel it while going to some office, or accompanying my mom to the bank or something, when there is this lady that very delicately manages the papers, and writes things down, and put seals, and point things with a pencil or pen. :haha:

There are many different kind of triggers. I don't like the chewing ones either, I find them gross. But there other triggers that make use of sound, mainly whispering, but it doesn't have to be "******" or intimate, just whispering. Or there's another very popular trigger that is people making unintelligible sounds, that seem like they're talking, but they're not saying anything, they're just like "shrshshrsh rhshrshr".

Another important aspect is the location or position the sound comes from, and that's why many creators use the binaural micorphones, because that way they don't only play with the sounds, but also, make you feel like you're hearing them from behind, from one side, then the other, they're far then they're close, and that change in itself is very triggering too.

There's also visual triggers, which the most popular is pointing things, either with a pencil like a said, or with fingers, in a very delicate manner. That's why folding things tutorials, or for example, origami tutorials, are very triggering too.

Actually, this is the first video I saw that actually introduced me to the ASMR concept. It finally put a name to that phenomenon I've been experiencing my whole life, and discovered that I wasn't the only one. There isn't even a lot of medical research about it, despite being so common.

It's from 2012 or something, I remember I was in college, and I saw this BBC article that spoke about it, and I watched it and fell in love with her, her voice, her hand gestures.

these are other channels I used to follow

but you really need headphones to fully enjoy it, and preferably a big screen, when it's about visual triggers

This is a channel I follow in particular, not because of the ASMR, but because she makes many kinds of videos. Ones were she's organizing things on stores' aisles  :haha: and the other ones are her rambling about the neighborhood gossip, which is very interesting even though I don't know anyone she talks about. Also love her accent

But perhaps the most known ASMR videos are Bob Ross, even though people is not aware of it

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i got the tingles just reading this, please please please share your curated youtube playlists ahora mismoooo!!!

On 9/4/2020 at 5:48 PM, osherlovesbritney said:

I really love PJ DREAMS ASME, DENNIS ASMR and OBVIOUSLY ASMR. for like a few years now ( I think 3 years)

PJ has awesome sounds <3
Dennis is hot, but his sounds not as great, but still nice.

Obviously asmr... i can't ever get to him, always fall asleep earlier or get trapped in the thrist trap ASMR channels :gagasmile:

edit: the last time i watched Dennis was when some girl tried to cancel him, what happened at the end girl, spill that tea!

Edited by F3rzz
TMZ
1 hour ago, DonoDotto said:

I cant seperate the experience from the seductive aspect of it.

In my mind, ASMR is inherently sensual. So unless someone Im attracted to is doing it, Ill be creeped out and even very turned off by it.

then you're getting the wrong idea (and at the same time giving us that enjoy ASMR the bad reputation everybody thinks about it :gloria:) :haha:

ASMR is more than the human interaction, but more about the sound and visual stimuli. That people turn it into a fetish, that's a separate story, as they can turn anything into a ****** fetish, like feet, or mayonnaise or nerds.

that's why videos like this one are much more effective to a lot of people than any "role-play" or face to face video that a good looking guy or girl could make

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

then you're getting the wrong idea (and at the same time giving us that enjoy ASMR the bad reputation everybody thinks about it :gloria:) :haha:

ASMR is more than the human interaction, but more about the sound and visual stimuli. That people turn it into a fetish, that's a separate story, as they can turn anything into a ****** fetish, like feet, or mayonnaise or nerds.

that's why videos like this one are much more effective to a lot of people than any "role-play" or face to face video that a good looking guy or girl could make

If its just objects then I get it.

But if its someones chewing or fingernails or whispering etc I jusy cant see it as unrelated to seduction :fruit:

PS you could do an ASMR video and Id enjoy that :ohwut:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't have playlists, I usually start watching a recommended video, then it takes me to another one, and another one, and so on lol

but I like haircut videos too

I see... I’m an digital hoarder 😱  so I have made so many playlist of videos I’ve seen, would like to see or something that makes me click the add to playlist Button xD it’s terrible 

I’m enjoying the pen sounds rn 🤗

i actually started watching asmr videos because I got a head massage video in my recommendations, it ended up being very funny because the masseur was very rough and slapped the clients head around xD 

i decided to watch another one and then I couldn’t stop 😭

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, F3rzz said:

I see... I’m an digital hoarder 😱  so I have made so many playlist of videos I’ve seen, would like to see or something that makes me click the add to playlist Button xD it’s terrible 

I’m enjoying the pen sounds rn 🤗

i actually started watching asmr videos because I got a head massage video in my recommendations, it ended up being very funny because the masseur was very rough and slapped the clients head around xD 

i decided to watch another one and then I couldn’t stop 😭

more Dr. Gill videos

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the ones I saw here are creepy, creepy. Ha ha! I can't stand ****** Asmr with girls doing stupid pseudo ****** faces, or mouth noise. Ugh. 

This girl is my favorite 

She is very classy, amazing sound, visuals and multitude of triggers. 

He is also awesome, his visuals are the best in the game. I just don't always love how harsh some sounds are at times. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block