Katy Perry's "Cry About It Later" is on constant repeat. What about you?

12 hours ago, sullivanSP said:

TUCKED IS THE ULTIMATE IN THE CLOSET ANTHEM! 

Since you mentioned about it, you're pretty right. Then, it's a low-key LGBT song. 

But I am craving more of the Only Love. With proper promotion, I could see it as the next Heal The World kind of anthem.

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tucked is my jam... na na na, na na na na, na na na na 

Okay... so... Katy Perry released her album last Friday and I have to say there has been one song I played on repeat "Cry about it later". I surprised myself not getting tired of it already even thoug

Cry About it Later, TUCKED, and Teary Eyes need to be singles 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, LaLisaManoban said:

Do it! You won't regret! Watch also the animated video... it seems so silly but if you see it as a metaphor about cheating on your diet, you will appreciate it haha

I just watched it! The video is actually really good. I found the smile videos were actually really thought through. And the song is getting better and better. She released a lot of visual content to be honest. 

• Love 1