What's your favorite album released in 2020 so far?

bliss

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Chile, it doesn’t have to when it needed only 19 reviews to get a 88% meta critic score and folklore needed 26 :queenflopga: 
Lana del Rey ripp-off can take a seat, that’s what I know :queenflopga:

Folklore might have super dramatic lyrics but at least it sounds exciting. :queenflopga:

Folklore is a better dance album than Future Nostalgia and Future Nostalgia is the one that's a disco album. :queenflopga:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I got 20/20 vision and it looks like a little grandma named @Hooked-On-Knee is a little pressed at ha bad taste in music :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

How can I be a grandma if I'm under 14? :raven:

It makes me genuinely worried as to how someone can listen to a song like Physical or Levitating and go all " :duadance: ". :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I'm going to enter my Reputation era soon and expose all of you. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block