Britney Spears quotes Selena Gomez: growing up in Hollywood can be hard... the world can be a nasty place... kill them with kindness!

dfffff

ok brit, i got ya. Shes going for the natural look and thats good, hope she finds her "make up way"  like when she was promoting The Intimate Collection or go Alicia's ways  :kylie:

But what about the ROSE thing? Is ROSE an album? is ROSE you? Is ROSE from Street Fighter? Is ROSE a friend? Tomorrow on Good Morning America! 

britney_spears_gma.gif

• Haha 2

I thought it had already come to everyone’s understanding that she records these videos only to get the stills/screenshots later. It’s (whoever’s posting in her IG) idea to actually post the videos, instead of just the pictures... If it’s on purpose to actually make her look and sound weird I don’t know, but one wonders...

Anyway, the caption does sound like something she would say. She’s personally addressed before the down sides of being constantly on spotlight since being a kid; nothing unusual there. Just the redaction feels off.

• Like 1