Britney Spears quotes Selena Gomez: growing up in Hollywood can be hard... the world can be a nasty place... kill them with kindness!

dfffff

Britney Spears opens up about going makeup free. 

She also comments on the difficulties of growing up in Hollywood. "It’s all about looks .... and the press can be pretty mean," she writes before quoting Selena Gomez. :selena:

The entire caption and video are below:

"For the first time in my life I’m going without lots and lots of makeup !!!!!! These clips show a closer look at my face …. which is very scary for me 😳😳😳 ...  you can actually see my freckles !!!! Growing up in Hollywood can be hard !!!! It’s all about looks .... and the press can be pretty mean ….. “why does she look so old” ... “why does she look so young” ... “why is she too big” ... “why is she too skinny” 😡😡😡😡 ?!?!!!! As Selena Gomez says ….. the world can be a nasty place ... kill them with kindness ... GOD BLESS YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️ !!!!  And with all that love right back to ya 🧡🧡🧡 !!!! Ps …. just another touch of ROSE 🌹 !!!!!"

makeup.jpg.274bcf495cb0beff02db44fbfa849b5f.jpgSelena responded:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Stop falling for it guys. these are not her posting these posts. I am about to unfollow her tbh. The legal documents are her talking. I doubt she can access her social media because they are terrified that she will speak out. Which is why Sam ended that live.... allegedly. :imacoolmom:

The majority of her posts have hinted to being against the conservatorship but hey if you interpret things differently fair enough.

I choose to believe that most of the captions are written by her, if you don't that's fine.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok unpopular opinion: I kind of believe this is her caption. 

If we are to believe Billy B did indeed talk to Britney like he says... he was constantly re-iterating what this caption says. That she reads comments from people judging her looks and to stop it and be kind.  :disappointed:

Do you honestly believe they spoke though?! I don’t!