Sam defends Britney’s post

CenterOfTheRing98

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

I don't trust that rat whatsoever. Especially now that it has been confirmed that she has no control over her instagram whatsoever.

I genuinely hope he is being genuine with her. But his constant insta "support" plus silence is concerning. Deff on payroll 

My thing is, why does he always do something like this only after he's getting dragged to the pits of firey doom by his comments. It makes him look questionable. 

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Sam boo be spilling :mimiclap:

We stan a paranoid / defensive QUEEN :rihclap:

Fixed

Same needs to have hard ***** leak already. His time is up. We are about to never see him again hnless he jacks some of Bs things and sells them out of his trunk. The jig is up hot man that had really REALLY bad gross teeth right before he met B!!!!

Man... :umok:

That's the thing... Support your partner is a great thing, but keep him/her in a bubble delusion isn't good, feeding lies and alienate your boyfriend/girlfriend can be very problematic.

Insensitive people post crap things like that woman did, but... She is not completely wrong, It is scary and Britney's image keeps getting damage because of It. Britney needs honest people around her, Scam knows how internet works, Britney probably doesn't have the real notion. Does she knows people call her crazy? Does she knows we don't ask her favorite food? Or the staged stuff isn't funny? 

This to me is only alienation + showing the public he isn't the handler people think he is.

Archived