Britney Spears supports the #FreeBritney movement and wants the conservatorship case open to the public

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney Spears not only supports the #FreeBritney movement, but wants her conservatorship case open to the public. Britney severely mistrusts her father Jamie, who is currently conservator of her

What happened to you TMZ???????? Did someone forget your fat paycheck for month 9? 

Ok so I just had a chance to read everything, re-write the articles, post on social media and all that jazz.  I honestly can't recall her ever EVER publicly supporting this movement until now. So

Posted Images

• Exhale+

I just love this for us! And most of all for her! I cant wait for her to feel freedom again! I could just cry ugh keep pushing guys its not over till its over. Were almost to the finish line :nomnom:

• Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

I can only repeat myself: I'm so deliriously happy about Britney and her attorney finally coming after Loucifer and Jamie with a bang.
I decided to accompany my flow of happiness with listening to all her albums.. (yes all of 'em - I'm THAT exceptionally deliriously happy that I even listen to the songs on Britney Jean which aren't totally crap #itshouldbeeasy

• Haha 1

"In deciding the Wallet Appointment Petition and BRITNEY's competing petition, the Court will be choosing between a semi-retired attorney who resigned suddenly after serving as her conservator for many years, and a highly regarded corporate fiduciary"

EhA2q15U0AEJ338?format=jpg&name=medium

38 minutes ago, vinay said:

I'm guessing this is why britney hasn't posted about #freebritney on social media because she wanted to use the movement in official legal proceedings, and posting it on social media might negate it's authenticity and the proof might get throw out in court claiming that britney encouraged this conspiracy to get proof , so now there is absolutely NO proof that britney encouraged or enabled the #freebritney movement in any way, so all the proof can be submitted to the court, britney is a genius and Sam also finally using his brain to help her instead of jamie

OMG THISSSSSSSS! Also explains why Sam most likely is making sure Britney is careful about posting anything “live” because ANYTHING right now could be used against her if interpreted the wrong way by any person involved on either side or the court itself. It’s smarter to be silent on social media about this until it’s past her and NDA’s are up, and her kids aren’t held against her 

• Like 3