Britney Spears supports the #FreeBritney movement and wants the conservatorship case open to the public

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

About a week ago now, (and don’t laugh at me this is real and my boyfriend can verify this), I dreamt I was sitting on a beach with a bunch of people enjoying the sun when Britney came to sit with us.  Everyone was trying to be respectful and not say anything prying or mean to her.  They were like, “Oh my gosh Britney you’re such a hard worker!”

omg I had the craziest dream last night :haha:

I dreamed that pictures from 1997 of her posing with a team of scientists had surfaced, and it ended up that just before she got her record deal, she had helped to solve one of those Math problems that get unsolved for years, or that she had contributed to formulate the early theorems to find its solution, but nobody picked it up because she wasn't famous yet. And we were all trying to find people from that team of professors or scientists or something, so they could speak about it :blol:

It was so specific, I don't know why I had that dream :idkney:

• Haha 6

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney Spears not only supports the #FreeBritney movement, but wants her conservatorship case open to the public. Britney severely mistrusts her father Jamie, who is currently conservator of her

What happened to you TMZ???????? Did someone forget your fat paycheck for month 9? 

Ok so I just had a chance to read everything, re-write the articles, post on social media and all that jazz.  I honestly can't recall her ever EVER publicly supporting this movement until now. So

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

He's clearly paid attention to the movement. He already has a somewhat shady past and I doubt he wants to be on the wrong side of history.

I don't like to speculate but maybe Britney told him something that made him take notice and finally work for her. Who knows but he's doing the right thing now and that's the main thing. 

Well whatever it is, his efforts with this case have dramatically changed! 

1 minute ago, Chester said:

Also, you all should be proud of yourselves. Because without the leaked voice message, without the uproar and pressure that came from you all as a reaction, we wouldn’t be here right now, at least not in this point of time. It’s the immense pressure you all kept building up that most likely resulted in people jumping the sinking ship, all the research and relentless digging, even when people called you names for it.

good job, y’all. 

indeed. we did make a point. the only thing I feel bad is that we didn't do it earlier tbh. I always felt since the FF era that something was really wrong. but either way.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Ok, first of all, this is huge. Second:

Does this mean that she doesn’t even have a medical issue in the first place? :disbelief:

Not necessarily, it looks like these documents are regarding Britney’s case of the conservatorship of her “estate” not of her “person”.   Her estate wouldn’t involve her medical history.  I believe if this was a case regarding the conservatorship of her “person” she would definitely want to keep her medical records private.  I’m happy things seem to be moving the right direction! 

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

:haha: her next hearing will look like one of her concerts with all the people trying to get in

It really makes you feel emotional, that the movement is getting this validation, that she is fighting for this, that she really feels the confidence to fight back. To know that she knows ('cause it would be weird and kinda cruel that this is all Sam Ingham and she had no idea of this document whatsoever lol) and that she appreciates it.

The Investigate Lou and Jamie sign :otears: Imagine her confirming the stories from the emails :fakecry:

who knew that in 2020 we would be attending a Britney court case. y'all :walkin:

• Love 2
  • Haha 7