Britney Spears supports the #FreeBritney movement and wants the conservatorship case open to the public

49 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Surely there would be some sort of legal protection? He obviously broke an NDA, but it was for the benefit of someone who couldn't protect themselves?

Not a lawyer, so just speaking from a layman's perspective here, but I don't think he has any protections. He leaked sensitive information to the press about an active legal battle. Not only is he not Jamie or Britney's lawyer, he's not a lawyer at all, he's a paralegal. So not only is he at risk of being sued by all parties involved, he's also at risk of being sued by his employer, as well as being fired and blacklisted from any paralegal jobs in the future.

• Like 1
On 9/4/2020 at 1:47 PM, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Didn’t  Britney sell his house? Their old family home I thought she bought for him and the mansion for Lynne.  Do youthink shewould ever bring back larry?

We don't want Larry back period, look how effed up the last few eras have been. He needs to just retire.

Plus everything he said about Britney needing the conservatorship just makes me not trust him.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Not a lawyer, so just speaking from a layman's perspective here, but I don't think he has any protections. He leaked sensitive information to the press about an active legal battle. Not only is he not Jamie or Britney's lawyer, he's not a lawyer at all, he's a paralegal. So not only is he at risk of being sued by all parties involved, he's also at risk of being sued by his employer, as well as being fired and blacklisted from any paralegal jobs in the future.

It wasn't necessarily about a legal battle though. It was about her mistreatment and locking her up against her will. Surely, they'd be viewed as a whistleblower?

On 9/3/2020 at 8:50 PM, Scrappy said:

It’s time to say a huge huge thank you to the free Britney supporters and contributors.  THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!  You did it! You made a difference and she might actually be set free soon thanks to you. (gah I’m so emotional right now... so happy for Britney) 

Brit deserves all the help and support! One hand washes the other. Britney helped her fans to stay alive and solve their problems. Now we give it back to her. I would not be here anymore without her and my other role models. And I´m not the only one. Today someone said in one of my favorite series:"Your talent is God´s gift to you. When you use it, you give it back to him." Britney gave it back a lot!

12 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you!

This is my first time reading.

I'm on page six and... :bparty:

I know, right? Sam Ingham has snapped! The document says they will also be filing objections to the Wallet Appointment Petition. It will be interesting to read those as well.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Catalin said:

I know, right? Sam Ingham has snapped! The document says they will also be filing objections to the Wallet Appointment Petition. It will be interesting to read those as well.

Can he be trusted, though? He’s obviously a crook too. I just hope that he’s cracking now because he knows #freebritney keeps picking up steam and wants to avoid trouble when everyone is exposed... and that he’s not just part of a bigger scam with Loucifer.

1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

Can he be trusted, though? He’s obviously a crook too. I just hope that he’s cracking now because he knows #freebritney keeps picking up steam and wants to avoid trouble when everyone is exposed... and that he’s not just part of a bigger scam with Loucifer.

The probate attorney Lisa MacCarley is trying to warn us about how the cout appointed attorneys run the show in most of these c-ship cases and usually don't like to argue hard on behalf of their clients, so I would say he definitely cannot be trusted, but so far he seems to be the only one trying to do something to help Britney. We will see...

• Like 2

I'm really glad we've come this far. People on reddit have been ****ting on me for being so vocal, acting like it's none of my/our business.

If things weren't any of our business, then why do we care about people starving in Africa? If something seems wrong, it's only right for people to want to help. I'm really glad Britney's fans did that tbh

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, FreeLou said:

Have you read the documents?

I'm only on page six but...

It is EXTREMELY well written. 

Britney and Samuel Ingham III are coming for their throats!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Catalin said:

I'm absolutely floored by how well-written this document is.

I've made it down to page eight and am so impressed by what I'm seeing!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Have you read the documents?

I'm only on page six but...

It is EXTREMELY well written. 

Britney and Samuel Ingham III are coming for their throats!

Only the excerpts on TMZ. Can you please give me a link?  I think I read through most pages on this thread and didn’t see anything. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/6/2020 at 4:02 PM, Goten21 said:

I'm really glad we've come this far. People on reddit have been ****ting on me for being so vocal, acting like it's none of my/our business.

If things weren't any of our business, then why do we care about people starving in Africa? If something seems wrong, it's only right for people to want to help. I'm really glad Britney's fans did that tbh

Ooh sis, PM me your reddit. I'll follow/friend you. I think I've got almost a million rep on there. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1