Britney Spears supports the #FreeBritney movement and wants the conservatorship case open to the public

1 minute ago, frederiickx said:

Larry Rudolph also needs to GO! I can't wait for Britney to fire him and Lou Taylor, and Robin and get an entire new team who works for HER. A team is suppose to work for the celeb, the celeb doesn't work for them. I'm so sick of Robin and these other losers saying "Oh Britney WILL work", ***** you work for Britney ******* Spears. You better have several seats, Assistant.

I'm talking about that scene from I Am Britney Jean where Robin was literally saying if Jamie and co. want her to work, Britney WILL work. I was disgusted by it then and I am still now. That scene really needs to be spread around a lot more.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Didn’t  Britney sell his house? Their old family home I thought she bought for him and the mansion for Lynne.  Do youthink shewould ever bring back larry?

She will never bring back Larry. She fired him almost 15 years ago. It was Jamie who rehired him when the c-ship began. A c-ship that Larry has publicly defended.

• Like 4

In case you missed it or if you want to re-read the article that Ingram attached to court docs with the #FreeBritney advocate’s sign that says “Jail Jamie, Free Britney, Investigate Lou” here ya go!! It speaks volumes as to why this -of all articles- was chosen for the judge and the world to see!! Time is up for Team Con.

*ETA — To whoever made that sign 🤟😂❤️

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2020/08/01/britney-spears-dad-calls-freebritney-a-conspiracy-theory/amp/

• Like 3
On 9/3/2020 at 2:27 PM, Intheblue said:

If she wants a career after all this she should really drop the name Spears and just be “Britney” as the ultimate **** you to her family lol

Id love that :yesplease: imagine if she decides to use Britney Bridges instead tho :imok: