*An Open and Safe *** Zone* What Does It For You In ***?

BUWYGF

• Super Mods

Hi everyone. So I sort of came with the idea that this website deserves a topic which would be a safe, non-judgmental zone dedicated to whatever turns you on in bed. I feel like people (even in our lovely community) are still somewhat ashamed of what turns them on and are constrained by the chains of heteronorm :mhm: I have nothing against heterosexuals of course, but most of the hetero rules don't apply to us, and we all know it.

Therefore, I'm opening a thread where we can OPENLY and without ANY judgment whatsoever, discuss whatever turns us on in bed. It's all healthy and it's all very, very **** :thirsty: bringing your fantasy to life leads to an amazing sexperience. If you stop being embarrassed of what you desire and love, you're setting yourself free and are guaranteeing a lifetime full of amazing ***, hunties :werk: 

I'll start first :straddle:

I'm very much into all hardcore things (not pain though, it doesn't do it for me and I lose my drive). But I'm very much into hardcore oral, some good verbal humiliation :miley: and most importantly, seeing my partner *******, which always does it for me :mhm: I also like being dominant if the energy takes us there (this involves some slight slapping and spanking and giving orders). 

@Jordan MillerI'm not entirely sure if this topic is fully in line with BH's rules, please do let me know if it's too much and we can delete it. 

I'm waiting for ya'll to share your wonderful experiences and desires herehot golden girls GIF

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

@Jordan MillerI'm not entirely sure if this topic is fully in line with BH's rules

Hey there! Appreciate you taking the time to write this out and also ask me about it. Unfortunately my friend, it does indeed break our general rules. Perhaps in the future, if Exhale was subscription only (and didn't generate revenue from ads), we can have topics like these, but right now can't. Sending you good vibes and my apologies for locking the topic after you spent time creating it. 🙏 

Archived