Do you think Britney would do a “TELL ALL” interview with Oprah once she’s FREE?

AlottaWarmHeart

Do you think she would do that?
I think it’d be HUGE if she could tell her side of the story to the GP, so they would finally STOP calling her crazy and stuff.. 

Seriously, I have no doubt Oprah will ask her to do it once she’s free, it’d be so important for her and for us fans! 
Imagine her exposing all those leaches in National TV!!

I’D DIE FOR IT!!

:oprah:

:yesplease:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know everyone wants the answer to be yes, but Britney is private. On her own? No. But I could see her agreeing to do it if the label convinces her to use it for promotional purposes for a new era. Not that she’d want to make money off of it, but just that I highly doubt she’d be the one to spearhead the project because she has ALWAYS been as private as her career allowed. 

42 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

For damage control purposes, it's the smartest thing she could do. Doesn't have to be Oprah but a 20/20 Interview, a YouTube/Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Special or something along those lines.

I need this netflix special. 25 hour long episodes. All executive produced by HER, HER final say, HER creative control, HER voice. She is...Domination. im sure thats what they wouldve called the new special since they got ao lazy with the last 3 special titles

Not Oprah tho. That guy who does the interviews with the singers... whats his name? He did with a bunch of artists like Ed, Bieber, Styles and the list goes on. He is super good, he conducts interviews in such a natural way. I bet Britney would feel safe to share around him. 

But yeah, she doesnt need to be free to do that. She just needs to take her father out of the picture cause he would never spend money on this idea. And it doesnt need to be a tell all either, just about where she is as a person and what she hopes to achieve would be just enough.

Edit: this guy

Yes! I would love an Oprah deep interview! Oprahs platform is huge and Oprah is iconic when it comes to these type of interviews and knows exactly how to conduct them.

1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

Not Oprah tho. That guy who does the interviews with the singers... whats his name? He did with a bunch of artists like Ed, Bieber, Styles and the list goes on. He is super good, he conducts interviews in such a natural way. I bet Britney would feel safe to share around him. 

But yeah, she doesnt need to be free to do that. She just needs to take her father out of the picture cause he would never spend money on this idea. And it doesnt need to be a tell all either, just about where she is as a person and what she hopes to achieve would be just enough.

Edit: this guy

35 minutes ago, Slayer said:

No thanks to Oprah!

I'd love her to have a full on interview with Kelly Clarkson, I feel like she'd feel comfortable with her and really be able to talk.

I would also love with Zane and one with Kelly! Yess, these three would be a dream. Triple expose. She can do one about Jamie, one about Lou and one about Larry

59 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

I'd rather Britney be in control. Not someone else editing or asking the question. She should just tell her side of the story, I'd be happy with a letter from her even. 

A 100 page letter, front and back, with so much tea itd make u sick from how full ur belly is. Id have to do some **** to get thru the letter because at the beginning shed be talking about all the partying she was doing and id want to experience her experience on the uppers she sas on at time of the down slide. Just to show my support, of course

Archived