Former PCD Member, Melody Thornton Speaks On That Viral Meme

On 9/3/2020 at 5:51 PM, jordeezy said:

Its weird.  I am always rooting for the other girls in PCD to get their chance to shine solo but then they do and they deliver vocals like this.  IDK.  The adlibs are just out of place in a song that is meant to be sleek and ****.

Agreed, she did her Christina-like vocal performance, but it did not fit the song at all.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

The music video wasnt the radio version nor the album version boo boo. Take a big whiff of this **** on ur chest i just released

My original comment said in the studio version which is no ****** different than a studio version featuring Snoop so suck my ****, child. Why are you so pressed that the live version wasn’t the only version of those adlibs?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Us old *** stans that had to deal with having just this, dont cha and a live performance of tainted love for 2 years before the album dropped, all know that melodys voice aint on that song. Cheers tho, hope u enjoyed that check mate love.

I will admit your **** on my chest comment made me laugh. Check.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block