Former PCD Member, Melody Thornton Speaks On That Viral Meme

PCDreunion

While promoting her latest EP, "Lioness Eyes", former member of the *****cat Dolls, Melody Thornton, revealed in an interview her thoughts on that viral meme of hers with Nicole Scherzinger performing. I feel she handled it in a very diplomatic, professional way. I feel a bit bad for her though; almost half the interview were just questions pertaining to her old days in the *****cat and the reunion instead of her current solo work. Check the video below. ;) 

Check out Melody's latest music video for her new single "I Will Wait" that just dropped!

PCDreunion.jpg

Edited by Urbanney
🏅 Featured! -Urbanney
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Its weird.  I am always rooting for the other girls in PCD to get their chance to shine solo but then they do and they deliver vocals like this.  IDK.  The adlibs are just out of place in a song that is meant to be sleek and ****.

That's the thing, GP wants to hear more of the other girls sing, but they can't do it live while dancing like Nicole. I would like their shine too but whenever I heard the others sing live it's very weak. :yaknow:

• Love 1

I legit cant stand Nicole :janet: i feel like Karma has bitten her in the arse because she got greedy with the PCD, then her solo career (which flopped) :yesokay: and she pushed for the PCD reunion which honestly...flopped but lets blame COVID-19 :makeup: I feel like she was the reason that all the girls got held back. They could have been legendary like the SPICE Girls but naw...:sofedup:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I legit cant stand Nicole :janet: i feel like Karma has bitten her in the arse because she got greedy with the PCD, then her solo career (which flopped) :yesokay: and she pushed for the PCD reunion which honestly...flopped but lets blame COVID-19 :makeup: I feel like she was the reason that all the girls got held back. They could have been legendary like the SPICE Girls but naw...:sofedup:

Exactly. There's nothing legendary about the group. How they have a legacy on their wikipedia is beneath me 

The fact USA today said after Destiny's child broke up, two girl groups filled the void of the Spice legacy. But pcd and Danity Kane we're called the plastic era. 

They shaded both of these groups. And their owners and sponsors. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I feel the same way about her. Not to mention she thinks her Britney impression is the pinnacle of vocal imitations :tiffeyeroll: everything about her screams "please someone look at me, I'm a desperate flop". 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block