6ix9ine puts the industry on blast for payola: "everything is paid into radio. How does a song get on radio? Cash."

Jordan Miller

• Super Mods

I mean he's speaking the truth. However, artists paying for their songs to become hits doesn't change the fact his music is trash I'm sorry :orangu: his music is bad, his image is bad, his behavior is horrible. The dude is a rap***, has anger issues, and is assaulting women. Sometimes it's good to know where your place is and not get ahead of yourself. None of this seems like he's trying to work on himself, he's just spiraling down in envy and vanity even more. 

gCjBP3J.jpg

@Jordan Millerso how is this fair to the rest of us? This user @Spicechinodiva deserves, at least, a temporary ban because he wished death on someone. I’m a funny person and sometimes rude to other users but I never stated that I wish death on someone. You were on my **** every time I had a childish fight with Only Facts, giving us warning points and such. :nicki2:

I hope you do the same with this user because he really do have anger issues. He must be frustrated that no one gives a flying f about Spice Girls and their one hit wonder career. :nicki2:

EDIT: I wish to report him but you hidden his comment like nothing has happened, yet you banned EasyThere because he’s not kissing you ***. :nicki2:

EDIT 1: Unhide his comment so I can report him! :nicki2:

15 hours ago, bliss said:

I'm not surprised at all, almost all of the #1 hits of this year were fraudulent (trollz, watermelon sugar, the scotts, then say so and savage with the remixes) I think at this point Billboard should change the rules about sales on artist's websites

I never heard any of these songs, most of that not even by the name...cant stand current music by any genre

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Style. said:

gCjBP3J.jpg

@Jordan Millerso how is this fair to the rest of us? This user @Spicechinodiva deserves, at least, a temporary ban because he wished death on someone. I’m a funny person and sometimes rude to other users but I never stated that I wish death on someone. You were on my **** every time I had a childish fight with Only Facts, giving us warning points and such. :nicki2:

I hope you do the same with this user because he really do have anger issues. He must be frustrated that no one gives a flying f about Spice Girls and their one hit wonder career. :nicki2:

EDIT: I wish to report him but you hidden his comment like nothing has happened, yet you banned EasyThere because he’s not kissing you ***. :nicki2:

EDIT 1: Unhide his comment so I can report him! :nicki2:

I Am Disgusted GIF - IAmDisgusted Outraged Furious - Descubre & Comparte  GIFs

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block