A new court document reveals that Britney Spears "does not" have a developmental disability

On 9/2/2020 at 12:20 PM, Britneylandia said:

They really destroyed her and her life, wow, it makes me so sad, they’ve never let her grow as a person, actually the complete opposite, a regression tbh

It makes me wonder how Britney would be by now if they really supported her when she needed it and helped her to rebuild her life in a healthy way. A lot has been stolen from her, a closer relationship with her kids, the opportunity to mature and evolve, 12 ******* years of her life that she will never recover. She’s practically been in jail just for having a troubled couple of years and be seen as a money machine, an opportunity to steal millions and millions from her, almost like modern day slavery.

It makes me really angry, furious, I really want to see that people pay for what they did.

FREE BRITNEY! JUSTICE FOR BRITNEY!

This is so beautifully written from the heart and says what every longtime Brit fan thinks and feels. Kudos on such an iconic comment, Britneylandia, BRAVO and thank you!!!!!❤️💜❤️💜

• Love 1