A new court document reveals that Britney Spears "does not" have a developmental disability

To Brian’s point - Britney has been a cash cow for her family since she was a kid .. “it’s all she’s ever known” she pretty much was owned by mtv and the industry and when she tried to get away and started ditching career opportunities.. I’m sure some dark **** happened and Jamie was threatened to take control or else. Her conservatorship imo was for insurance purposes and to guranteed shed show up and do as she’s told. It’s gross ... but also Britney has been stunted and sheltered so now I think her anxiety of doing or saying the wrong is at an all time high . No doubt she was abused in every sense of the word ... I hope she is able to get away from the industry 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Chile, bottom line is Britney needs to live her 40s and the rest of her life free she lost her prime years trapped in this Hybrid business scam where all these people are getting tons of her money from lawyers and her dad to Kevin. I’m shocked Kevin doesn’t have to show proof of income on how he’s able to take care of 6 kids. Free Britney *****!!!! 

• Love 4

OMG I've only just seen this after only just seeing the other thread about her motion to out Jamie... guys, I genuinely just shed a little happy tear for her.   Is nay one else just feeling that weird internal positive glow about all of this?   It does really finally feel like big changes for the better are coming, doesn't it?   2020 coming through with a win at last?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thing is people don't really realize what dementia is. It isn't just shaving your head and do bizarre Instagram videos. People with dementia get progressively worse each time, to the point they just can't be left alone, not even a couple of minutes. They get to a point where it's not just "I don't remember X thing", they totally lose self awareness, they lose their own identity, and in late stages, they reach an extreme where they don't even realize they have to go to the bathroom, or that they have to eat, they usually don't leave the bed, until they eventually pass away. If Britney had dementia back then, 12 years later, would be a miracle if she was still alive.

Not to mention it is exceedingly RARE for anyone so young to get dementia. The odds are insanely low for someone her age now to even get it.

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Because that is one of the major foundations of this entire conservatorship 

No it’s not. Look at the definition in the first post. This isn’t  new information and I’m sure the court recognizes that she doesn’t have any sort of illness that falls under “developmental disability” as defined. 

1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

By that definition we always knew she didn’t have one and I don’t think she was ever claimed to have one by anyone. THe other mental issues that have commonly been mentioned do not fall under that category. (Such as bipolar, schizophrenia, mania, anxiety, dimentia) so we still don’t know.

This! Probate Code 1420 refers to intellectual disability, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, and autism.This term also includes handicapping conditions found to be closely related to intellectual disability or to require treatment similar to that required for individuals with an intellectual disability, but does not include other handicapping conditions that are solely physical in nature

I think it's pretty clear she doesn't have any of that!

4 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

A new court document reveals that Britney has no developmental disability.

The main reason why Britney is under a conservatorship is her father's claim that she has dementia, among other things, but this new court document says that she "does not" have a developmental disability. 

These aren't baby steps anymore. 

This is a huge leap and milestone for her freedom. :crying1:

IMG-20200903-012530.jpg

IMG-20200903-012532.jpg

Related:

does-not.jpg.d6d2dafaa9e29f2680661fc84a3864f6.jpg

But millions have mental illness that start after 18....she doesnt have developmental disability but this doesnt prove she doesnt have a mental illness that shows after 18..and most of them dont start til after 18 unfortunately. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Army1 said:

But millions have mental illness that start after 18....she doesnt have developmental disability but this doesnt prove she doesnt have a mental illness that shows after 18..and most of them dont start til after 18 unfortunately. 

If britney has any form of mental illness, its irrelevant.  A probate conservatorship is for severe life limiting conditions. 

If britney has no developmental issues or conditions that rendered a 26 year old incapable of looking after herself 12 years on, it puts eyes on why it was created in the first place.

Dementia was used as a reason to control her medication.

• Love 6