A new court document reveals that Britney Spears "does not" have a developmental disability

17 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Not to rain on anybody's parade but dementia wouldn't fall under developmental disabilities, it's a neurological disorder (not that I think britney has it). Let's not spread any more rumors, I saw a ton of them beeing spread today all over twitter.

Why don’t they have other options to list then? I’m so confused with all this stuff and I don’t like to read the twitter stuff bc people don’t know what they’re talking about

12 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Developmental disabilities are severe, long-term problems. They may be physical, such as blindness. They may affect mental ability, such as learning disabilities. Or the problem can be both physical and mental, such as Down syndrome. The problems are usually life-long, and can affect everyday living.

So pretty much what they are saying is she doesn't have anything that would be detrimental to living her everyday life. If she has a mental health concern its manageable and separate from whatever is being claimed by team con.

Ahhh I see

4 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Why don’t they have other options to list then? I’m so confused with all this stuff and I don’t like to read the twitter stuff bc people don’t know what they’re talking about

I don't know, I don't understand any of these legal stuff, but even with the different definitions of "developmental issues", the one that the probate court uses does not include dementia

This strategy is really genius actually.. Britney could never file for Terminate de Conservatorship abruptly because she would never have foundation to terminate it overnight! So the judge would deny it! So instead, they are first trying to deconstruct the conservatorship it self  and then try to remove it! Lynne's Lawyers are conservatorships' experts.. pretty sure these types of ideas came from them 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, srp448 said:

I don't think dementia is considered a developmental disability. I could be wrong, though. 

I think this is just a general statement. Either way, I'm glad strides are being made to get rid of Jamie & Co.!

It's not. Developmental disabilities are formed during developmental stages of birth, while in the womb. That's why things like Cerebral Palsey, Autism, etc are considered that. These are disabilities you're BORN with. This document simply states she was born with no disabilities and is "normal". Dementia is formed over time. Not something you're born with. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Because that is one of the major foundations of this entire conservatorship 

Dementia is a physical and mental disability. Not a developmental. As stated above, a developmental disability is one that you're born with (Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome,  Prader Willi Syndrome, etc). This document simply states she was born without any problems and is "normal" 

• Like 4